Elf on the Shelf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elf on the Shelf

So this afternoon was talking to Ry and I told her I talked to Santa today. ( I have a connection since I was a Santa impersonater for Christmas on square... whole nother story... ). Anyway I told her that Santa said that she was being smarty mouth and not minding her mom... She said " that little ********* elf told on me huh dad". I **** near ****** my pants
    Last edited by BrandonA; 12-13-2016, 07:57 PM.

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From the mouth of babes! Lol

Comment

I'm hoping this is our last year with that elf. I'm about to tell my 10 year old that Santa had to call the elf back to the North Pole. He's being redeployed to another home due to manpower shortages. I'm hoping I don't have to get into issues with attrition, reduced benefits, and fewer qualified candidates that are causing the shortages.

My 16 month old daughter will get an elf in the next few years, but I'm ready for my boy to move on. Lol

Comment

I hate that dumb thing. I think this will be ours last year as well.

Comment

Bawhahahaha

Ours has a little white robe on, he's struggling with West Nile and hasn't moved for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Bawhahahaha

Ours has a little white robe on, he's struggling with West Nile and hasn't moved for a few days.

Lol, that's brilliant. I could've staged some kind of elf illness that led to numerous sick days from "work." Then I could've had him medically retired. I should've thought of that!

Comment

Sugarplum better be glad the motor in my ceiling fan burned up.

Comment

Jack is on my bus. He showed up the week after thanksgiving. I never know where that little punk is going to be when I come in to work, but the kids have been a lot better since he has been riding with us.

Comment

Here's our elf. The little SOB is a pain in the butt but the kids dig it. And yes it's not the official Elf on a Shelf.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ours is a crazy little ****! It's fun to watch the kids find him and see what their take is on whatever he's doing!

Comment

When did this elf on a shelf become such a big thing....I grew up without it and my kids grew up without it.

Comment

Been over the last few years. "Build it and somebody will buy it."

Comment

My wife used to be an elementary school teacher and she picked up Jack about 8 years ago when it first came out. She moved on to an admin job so Jack started coming with me on my bus. Next Christmas my daughter will be nearly 3 years old so Jack will be visiting our house starting next year.

Comment

He drives my wife nuts the morning after I've had a few!

Comment

Working...
                              X