New Caney/Porter/Kingwood Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Caney/Porter/Kingwood Help

Anyone needing help tearing up carpet or anything in the Porter/New Caney/ Kingwood area or anywhere I can get please let me know. I want to help.

We will be meeting soon up at Key Life in New Caney to get a plan and go out today to begin helping people remove carpet etc. Kirk is supposed to call me back shortly. He is recruiting help right now. You are welcomed to join the team

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      We will be meeting soon up at Key Life in New Caney to get a plan and go out today to begin helping people remove carpet etc. Kirk is supposed to call me back shortly. He is recruiting help right now. You are welcomed to join the team
      Sent you a text. Taylor and Dillon are headed out this morning to Woodbranch/Roman Forest area to help out. If they don't need me I will join y'all. I will hit you up in a bit when I find out.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Sent you a text. Taylor and Dillon are headed out this morning to Woodbranch/Roman Forest area to help out. If they don't need me I will join y'all. I will hit you up in a bit when I find out.
        Sounds good man

Comment

Sounds good man
          Talked to Kirk. I will be there at noon.

Comment

If anyone wants to help someone out tomorrow up there we are doing another's Kingwood. Got one buddy done today, doing neighboors tomorrow. Shoot me a pm, I'll give ya the info

Comment

Hey guys, I got an address and phone number of a TBHer in Kingwood that could use some help. Not a very big 1st floor. He cant get it all by himself. He will be working on it tomorrow and all weekend. I cant get to him until Sunday, but it would be awesome if someone could help him earlier.

Someone PM me and ill give you his information.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonF View Post
                Hey guys, I got an address and phone number of a TBHer in Kingwood that could use some help. Not a very big 1st floor. He cant get it all by himself. He will be working on it tomorrow and all weekend. I cant get to him until Sunday, but it would be awesome if someone could help him earlier.

Someone PM me and ill give you his information.

PM sent.

Comment

We have several TBHer's on work crews removing carpet, furniture, sheetrock and just helping to cleanup in general. We are working out of my church, Key Life Fellowship (New Caney), as a hub and mainly helping the New Caney, Porter, Kingwood areas. If you need help or know someone willing to let us help, please call 281-689-1604 and speak with Kim. She is compiling a list and sending us where we are needed. We were able to knock out 4 locations yesterday. Please let us help you.

Edit: All you have to do is call Kim at the office and give her a name and address and we will gladly come help asap. We should have some crews this morning on stand by for new calls.
                  Last edited by Pineywoods; 09-01-2017, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Comment

I was out with Josh yesterday and the devastation our communities have is unfathomable. If you were not flooded in our area, please get out and help if you have the time.

Comment

I was out with Josh yesterday and the devastation our communities have is unfathomable. If you were not flooded in our area, please get out and help if you have the time.

This. It's humbling to see what others are experiencing and incredibly important to show them there are folks that will help them through it.

Comment

I've got some jo-max mold killer if any humble/Kingwood folks need it.

Call or text 318-210-4946

Comment

It is definitely humbling. The homes we've been working in the last few days are wiped out. I don't know if Taylor told you about one of the ones today but it was horrible. I was amazed at the devastation right here around our own community. I thank God that we are able to help in any way and show these people love and hope.

Comment

It is definitely humbling. The homes we've been working in the last few days are wiped out. I don't know if Taylor told you about one of the ones today but it was horrible. I was amazed at the devastation right here around our own community. I thank God that we are able to help in any way and show these people love and hope.
                              Yes he has been telling me every night. I haven't talked to him yet about today's work. I came up to see what we can do for my wife's parents who flooded. He stayed home because he wants to go to church in the morning and help out. I'm so glad with me working that he has stepped up and helping you. Hope is working hard and hope you are working his tail off lol. I'm real proud of him.
                              Last edited by hogslayer78; 09-02-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X