Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody got a ridgid 12" sliding miter saw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody got a ridgid 12" sliding miter saw?

I'm wanting to build a miter saw station, and I need some measurements. I have a 10" bosch sliding miter saw, but I'd like to get the 12" sliding Ridgid in the future, but I only want to build the miter saw station once, so I'd like to get some measurements from the bigger Ridgid before planning my station.

That title could make replies go south in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishi&Elvis View Post
      That title could make replies go south in a hurry.
      that's what i was thinking but hesitated when I thought my settings may have been what limited it to
      "does anybody have a 12" Rigid"

Comment

I believe I do... not sure of size. Let me look when I get home and I’ll get back to you.

Comment

You might try checking their website to see if they have the info you are looking for online.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

yes sir, whatcha need?

Comment

This one?

Comment

Product Depth (in.)
                38.75 in
                Product Height (in.)
                20.50 in
                Product Width (in.)
                22.38 in
                Table Length (in.)
                Table Width (in.)

Comment

Is the product depth measured from the back of the slide rails to the front of the fence, or the front of the base?

Comment

I want to make sure I build my table deep/wide enough to accommodate the Ridgid miter saw when I get it.

Comment

Not to be a smartass but you are putting the cart before the horse.
                      Go buy the saw, then use it to build your bench. Or if you had to you could go to home depot and measure the display saw.

Comment

I have one. I bought the stand for it and it's a beast. But still easy to move around. Found a guy selling them (and a million other power tools) out of his house.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                          Not to be a smartass but you are putting the cart before the horse.
                          Go buy the saw, then use it to build your bench. Or if you had to you could go to home depot and measure the display saw.
                          I already have a miter saw that'll I'll use for now. I would like to upgrade to the Ridgid in the future, but I don't have the funds for that now. And rather than waste money on building 2 saw stations, I'd rather just build 1 now that'll be large enough for the Ridgid later.

Comment

Working...
                          X