String advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

String advice

So I saw a thread about re-stringing your bow and it made me think. I'm about due to get my bow re-strung but i'm clueless on which strings I should replace the current strings with.

I wonder if I should stick with the factory string, but if there is somthing better out there I'd like to give them a shot.

I'm a stickler about what goes on my bow, as i'm sure most of you are. And it's taken me a ton of work to get the speed that I have now, so i'm worried if I choose a diffent brand i'm going to ruin my progress. Is there a string out there that I will for sure be happy with without losing performance?

Any suggestions?

Korbins strings and he is a sponsor here. Ive seen him post about other peoples strings and never say anything but good things. He made me some but made em for a am35 & mine was an am32. I called him and built a set that day and had it to me in a couple days. That was on a friday evening.

Comment

check out site sponser-Korbins..

Comment

3rd for Korbins

Comment

Korbins!

Comment

x5000000 for Korbin's strings

Comment

awesome, thanks gentleman i'll check Korbins out.

Comment

i actually just got my first corbins put on and i like it a lot. top notch work and also gives discounts if youre a TBH member. also very quick, i ordered my string on a tuesday and got it on thursday.
                X

Comment

What bow do you have and what brand string are on it now?

Korbins, stone mountain, America's best strings, buck nasty, and a few others come to mind depending on the bow.

Comment

korbins support tbh sponsors .

Comment

Hey man,
                      What string do you currently have and what is your set up. There are a lot of options that will help you keep your speed.

Feel free to email us with questions even if you dont buy from us.
                      Korbin

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        What bow do you have and what brand string are on it now?

Korbins, stone mountain, America's best strings, buck nasty, and a few others come to mind depending on the bow.
                        it's an Alpine Silverado Eclipse G2. The string on it is the factory string which is made by Stone Mountain Bowstrings.

Comment

Originally posted by pykiller View Post
                          Hey man,
                          What string do you currently have and what is your set up. There are a lot of options that will help you keep your speed.

Feel free to email us with questions even if you dont buy from us.
                          Korbin
                          I'd like to give your strings a shot... I will email you with my specs...

Comment

Good choice! Here are the Korbins I just put on in case you didn't see the thread!

Comment

I'm due for new strings also. Heard good things about FirstString.

FirstString bow strings are manufactured in the United States, We sell custom bow strings, replacement bow strings, and bow string accessories.

Anyone have any experience with their strings?

Comment

Working...
                              X