No announcement yet.

Mathews v.s. Bowtech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the advice "shoot them all" (and agree with it 100%) but what do you do if you are a lefty as I am? Most shops don't have a LH bow in each type to try out.

Comment

That's a tough one dustoffer. Narrow down the choice of bows ya want to shoot, then get with your local pro shops that are dealers for the bows you are interested in, and ask them to contact the reps of the those bows and get ya demo to shoot. I wouldn't think they would have a prob with that if it's going to lead to a new sale.

Comment

Z7 Extreme is the way to go.

Comment

Shoot them all and the right bow will pick you.

That being said - I did the same and ended up coming home with a Z7 and love it.

Comment

Easy. PSE!

Comment

sold my legacy to buy a new z7extreme, went to smithfield and shot one it was awsome very smooth draw 70 pounds felt like 60 pounds! my brother talked me into shooting a destroyer 350 before i bought the z7. well im now the proud owner of a bowtech! i will admit it is not as smooth as the z7 i had to back it down to 65lbs but it is a beast! its faster and just as quiet as the 70lb z7. just my opinion though!

Comment

Do you want to get made fun of? You better buy the bowtech. . In all honestly I like all three of the those bows. I took in to consideration how much bowtech does for the military.

Comment

Invasion CPX Or Hoyt CRX

Comment

man this is a good thread... out of curiousity what did your bow cost once you factor in a rest, sight, quiver, tuning, arrows...etc.?

Comment

I shot the Assassin because i was sold on all the reviews . Well to me it sucked . Was not set on spending the money on a Mathews but feel in love with my Monster 7 . I liked it but my pocketbook didn't . Shoot all of them and make your mind on the one that best fits you .

Comment

Working...
                      X