NFL Draft day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Throwing and Running are 2 COMPLETELY different actions, and you just made them the same when evaluating a QB? Hahahaha

You started wrong - ended wrong and will be wrong. At least you are consistent
    see above statement....

have a good day

Comment

Cowboys going to give up #50 for Earl? Seems like a no brainer to me.

Comment

Not a Baker fan, but he sure has been successful in proving people wrong.

Comment

Is Johnny in the league? Asking for a friend. Baker is, until he or Cleveland screws that up. Settle down Aggie.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
            Cowboys going to give up #50 for Earl? Seems like a no brainer to me.
            I'd definitely make that trade ...

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
              Texans haven’t really blown any picks yet.
              That's cause they traded them for a QB who won't be working at McDonalds in 3 years......OK probably own a few franchises at the least.

Comment

Browns had the #1 and #4 pick and they get graded a C

What a joke of a franchise

Cleveland Browns
                Draft picks: Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield (No. 1 overall), Ohio State CB Denzel Ward (No. 4 overall).
                Day 1 grade: C
                The skinny: Browns GM John Dorsey benefited from his predecessors' bounty. They picked up a first-round pick in this draft by trading down and passing on Deshaun Watson last April. Now, they have Mayfield, a fiery leader with passing skills that they believe can take the team's mojo to the next level. They had to pick a QB at No. 1, and they did. The only red flag here is that Mayfield needs to make plays from the pocket to succeed. If Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen excel and Mayfield doesn't, then their process was flawed. Picking Ward with the No. 4 overall pick was too rich for my blood. He's a good player who meets a need, but he's probably a reach at No. 4.

Comment

Whitten to retire!! Cowboys are going to need even more receiving help now. It will be interesting to see how Whitten's departure effects the OL blocking, specifically in the running game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Whitten to retire!! Cowboys are going to need even more receiving help now. It will be interesting to see how Whitten's departure effects the OL blocking, specifically in the running game.
                    It's time.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      It's time.
                      I agree, it's just sad to see a player with his work ethic retire.

Comment

Now you know why he was on stage last night with Roger and Troy.

Comment

I agree, it's just sad to see a player with his work ethic retire.
                          That's not even the sad part. The sad part is that Jerry cares so much about his stupid stadium, his dumb practice facility, and all of his other sponsorship and money grab ventures, that he could never field a team fit to make a playoff run for Jason Witten's entire, hall of fame, career. The same could be said for Romo, and to a lesser extent, Demarcus Ware. It's effing criminal that those guys worked as hard as they did, and Jerry was too selfish to pull his weight to help them. He just rode them like rented mules to sell tickets and t shirts.

That old ******* is so consumed with his HOF parties, having ****** measuring contests with Goodell, and how to squeeze more money out of his fans, that he can't see that his FOOTBALL TEAM needs an actual GM to run it. I'm really sick of that SOB telling us all how bad he wants to win, and not doing a **** thing about actually winning football games. For 2 decades they havn't seen the conference champ game, and he still thinks he is an NFL GM??? NO! That's bull****, he just doesn't care.....there's no other explanation. Of all his businesses, there's not one that could perform as badly as the Cowboys have on the field, and not have the GM fired. Nevermind that stupid coach he keeps around. I'm getting really tired of his ****.

I wish 82 would call him out in his retirement presser, with Jerry beside him....and ask that SOB "If you want to win as bad as you say you do, why do you get to keep your job as GM, when you've been an abject failure for 2 decades?" He won't, of course, because he's too great a guy. I just wish at some point Jerry would have to publicly answer for what a ****ty job he does.

I hope Jason is as good an analyst as he was tight end, I can't wait to see him go into Canton in 5 years. My favorite Cowboy ever. Thanks for everything 82.

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                          Now you know why he was on stage last night with Roger and Troy.
                          Because they are the 3 Cowboys who've won the Walter Payton MOTY Award.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            That's not even the sad part. The sad part is that Jerry cares so much about his stupid stadium, his dumb practice facility, and all of his other sponsorship and money grab ventures, that he could never field a team fit to make a playoff run for Jason Witten's entire, hall of fame, career. The same could be said for Romo, and to a lesser extent, Demarcus Ware. It's effing criminal that those guys worked as hard as they did, and Jerry was too selfish to pull his weight to help them. He just rode them like rented mules to sell tickets and t shirts.

That old ******* is so consumed with his HOF parties, having ****** measuring contests with Goodell, and how to squeeze more money out of his fans, that he can't see that his FOOTBALL TEAM needs an actual GM to run it. I'm really sick of that SOB telling us all how bad he wants to win, and not doing a **** thing about actually winning football games. For 2 decades they havn't seen the conference champ game, and he still thinks he is an NFL GM??? NO! That's bull****, he just doesn't care.....there's no other explanation. Of all his businesses, there's not one that could perform as badly as the Cowboys have on the field, and not have the GM fired. Nevermind that stupid coach he keeps around. I'm getting really tired of his ****.

I wish 82 would call him out in his retirement presser, with Jerry beside him....and ask that SOB "If you want to win as bad as you say you do, why do you get to keep your job as GM, when you've been an abject failure for 2 decades?" He won't, of course, because he's too great a guy. I just wish at some point Jerry would have to publicly answer for what a ****ty job he does.

I hope Jason is as good an analyst as he was tight end, I can't wait to see him go into Canton in 5 years. My favorite Cowboy ever. Thanks for everything 82.

So your sayin Jones isn't a very good GM

Comment

Staubach won that? Minus the Walter Payton part
                              Last edited by lovemylegacy; 04-27-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

The longer it goes between SBs, the more it seems Jimmy Johnson was right.

Comment

Working...
                                X