No announcement yet.

What was this teacher thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you dads would sing a different tune if she gave him an std or got pregnant.

Comment

Oh man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
        Heck I would tell my wife.
        lol lol and lol

Comment

I like to predator hunt,,, think I`d mount that one for sure !!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            She is a predator, no different than if this were a male teacher and female student. We would be calling for him to be delivered to the pit of misery.
            You all must not have daughters. She is not only sick, she is a predator!

Comment

Its funny all the cops on here are all wound up calling her a pedophile. Well no doubt by law standards she is in fact a pedophile. At the same time when all you cops and moral compass people were 14, you would have been hammering at that as often as you could. There is a double standard. If a 20 something year old man was getting fresh with my daughter, I'd take a axe handle after him. IF it was the other way around and a 26 year old woman was getting fresh with my son, I'd tell them both you know this aint right. Then I would wink at my boy and say GD son how you get that fine arse woman to even look at you?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post

I do have daughters 2 of them actually.

Women and men process things totally different as has been stated multiple times already.

Was what she did wrong? Absolutely.

But don’t pretend that teenage boys don’t think about that happening to them and liking it.

As men we see it our place to fiercely protect the women in our lives. I also have a son. Most view their son in a different light in seeing them as being able to protect themselves more than a girl/woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                  Wrong! Read post #112.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I do have daughters 2 of them actually.

Women and men process things totally different as has been stated multiple times already.

Was what she did wrong? Absolutely.

But don’t pretend that teenage boys don’t think about that happening to them and liking it.

As men we see it our place to fiercely protect the women in our lives. I also have a son. Most view their son in a different light in seeing them as being able to protect themselves more than a girl/woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    So a pre-teen/teen boy, fueled by hormones knows what is good for him and will not have lasting effects? It seems your argument is rooted in the fact that because he fantasizes about it, it won’t harm him.

It does not appear that adolescent boys deal with it any different than girls and it has lasting effects that can wreck their life. But hey, they had a boner so no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                      I like to predator hunt,,, think I`d mount that one for sure !!
                      Hahaha

Comment

So a pre-teen/teen boy, fueled by hormones knows what is good for him and will not have lasting effects? It seems your argument is rooted in the fact that because he fantasizes about it, it won’t harm him.

It does not appear that adolescent boys deal with it any different than girls and it has lasting effects that can wreck their life. But hey, they had a boner so no worries.
                        This is why Walmart and d1ck's raised the age to buy guns & ammo

Comment

There is a difference between sexual abuse and underage sex. They are NOT the same, regardless of how the law defines it.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            This is why Walmart and d1ck's raised the age to buy guns & ammo
                            Your son being molested by an adult man or woman increases their rate of suicide by 2 times. Double the suicide rate.

This has nothing to do with gun control, and everything to do with the general attitude towards this brand of sexual assault on minors

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              There is a difference between sexual abuse and underage sex. They are NOT the same, regardless of how the law defines it.
                              Then stick with the story, this is a JR high kid who was sexually abused by an adult who was supposed to have his best in mind, not take advantage of their authority over him

Comment

Then stick with the story, this is a JR high kid who was sexually abused by an adult who was supposed to have his best in mind, not take advantage of their authority over him
                                Depends. There is a saying that holds true. You can't rape the willing. Age is but a number. Her "authority" may have had absolutely nothing to do with it. Do you think this would have happened if the teacher was an "old maid?" You know it wouldn't have, and the "authority" would have been the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X