Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Friend just sent me this thought it was funny since I just looked at this post.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zIbVEjVpQ
    Ohhh ok, NOW I get it. My bad!

Kidding guys.........

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
      They've had issues with the sell off:

http://fortune.com/2017/12/22/coinbase-bitcoin-crash/

I like the part about how bitcoin bounces back higher after each crash!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        Hmmm... anyone else seeing this on Coinbase? Get same trying to purchase LTC too

[ATTACH]889069[/ATTACH]
        Yep but i was able to buy LTC this morning it says the same now too

Comment

Can I set up a GDAX account with my CC or does it need to be my bank account?

Comment

I thought Coinbase to GDAX was free when moving bitcoin from site to site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a day for the faint hearted!

Comment

just the correction everyone saw coming... little more widespread than i figured..but thats the game.
                More opportunities ... my limit buys for the lows have been firing for last two days...
                having a hard time keeping up with exports to the nano.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                  I thought Coinbase to GDAX was free when moving bitcoin from site to site

Someone said to initiate the transfer from GDAX and its cheaper..

Comment

Someone help me out...i want to convert my litecoin over to qtum...what exchange can do this? Only thing I see is to convert litecoin to eth, then eth to qtum...

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                      Someone help me out...i want to convert my litecoin over to qtum...what exchange can do this? Only thing I see is to convert litecoin to eth, then eth to qtum...
                      That's what must be done.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                        What happened to your 40k?

I love how overnight an entire bow hunting website became experts on day trading with no previous knowledge of how markets work. Not pointed at you Chad just an observation. Some of yall should look at day trading on the actual stock market same premise and headache but you have the ability to react instantly without having to worry about a sketchy app failing and locking you out. Just food for thought for all the new guys looking at this stuff.

Actually my wife day traded back in the late 90's and early 2000's so we've got a little bit of experience with it. She said one thing this morning and that was "e-toys".

Our play was always long term. I mean really long term. Personally I think that we bought Ripple a little high at $1.00 but can't do anything about that now. For the long term and our prediction of $5.00 within the next 2-3 years is solid IMO.... but we shall see

For the newbies I'll say what you should already know. The stock market and crypto currency is gambling. It's not as bad as the blackjack table most of the time but in some ways on some days it can be worse. The key to winning is diversity. Invest in land, invest in your home, invest in your 401k, invest in crypto and bury some gold and cash in a folgers can in your backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                          Actually my wife day traded back in the late 90's and early 2000's so we've got a little bit of experience with it. She said one thing this morning and that was "e-toys".

Our play was always long term. I mean really long term. Personally I think that we bought Ripple a little high at $1.00 but can't do anything about that now. For the long term and our prediction of $5.00 within the next 2-3 years is solid IMO.... but we shall see

For the newbies I'll say what you should already know. The stock market and crypto currency is gambling. It's not as bad as the blackjack table most of the time but in some ways on some days it can be worse. The key to winning is diversity. Invest in land, invest in your home, invest in your 401k, invest in crypto and bury some gold and cash in a folgers can in your backyard.
                          ^^ great advice! Don’t forget insurance...Life, long term disability as well.

Comment

Here is a question I haven't seen.

How do you cash out for hundreds of thousands in alt coins. Say Cardano. If I buy 100.00 worth and it hits 300. That would be 800,00. LOL. You cant transfer it to Coinbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Here is a question I haven't seen.

How do you cash out for hundreds of thousands in alt coins. Say Cardano. If I buy 100.00 worth and it hits 300. That would be 800,00. LOL. You cant transfer it to Coinbase.
                              Oh brother...

Comment

What's up Newbie?

I am guessing you just buy 800,000.00 worth of Litecoin and transfer it.

Comment

Working...
                                X