• Show
Clear All

Yup, a couple times a week!

Comment

Nope..

Comment

Nope

Comment

Only their instant coffee. Starbucks VIAS is the best instant coffee I've found for camping/backpacking.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Is this because they are going to close down for a white privilege awareness day?
            Yes sir.

Comment

Soon as a Starbucks pops up in Corrigan or Tenaha it's over

Comment

LOL

Maybe when you're asked to leave you should simply leave? Gee that sounds very difficult.

And the articles are not biased at all...
                "The two men certainly seem to have been singled out because of their race."

They said this after saying they are unsure why they were asked to leave. I think we would all wager they did something...maybe just being loud. But we know the people that will say they did nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  LOL

Maybe when you're asked to leave you should simply leave? Gee that sounds very difficult.

They said this after saying they are unsure why they were asked to leave. I think we would all wager they did something...maybe just being loud. But we know the people that will say they did nothing.

Who needs details?
                  I'm in for the boycott!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    LOL

I would like to see the whole story LOL I think plenty of establishments have a "for paying customers only" policy. I saw the manager that called the cops has been let go. I wonder if Starbucks will now offer their restrooms as a public restroom. Have fun cleaning that mess up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                      I would like to see the whole story LOL I think plenty of establishments have a "for paying customers only" policy. I saw the manager that called the cops has been let go. I wonder if Starbucks will now offer their restrooms as a public restroom. Have fun cleaning that mess up!!
                      All bathrooms in nyc require you to buy something to use them.
                      That's even if they have them.

I think this manager was let go because these guys have two dozen white people as witnesses that were there being their voice and champion.

The black guys were silent while the white women were the ones screaming and videotaping.

Could this have been set up as a publicity stunt?
                      Soros????

It's crazy how fast information travels these days.

The 911 call the Starbucks manager made is online to listen to.

The pics of the SWA engine that blew up in mid air are all over social media.but the ntsb is trying to be tight lipped.

There used to be a GREAT diner that was maybe a half block away from where this Starbucks fiasco took place.
                      Last edited by texansfan; 04-17-2018, 04:07 PM.

Comment

I drink black coffee, but having tasted theirs, which is awful, I understand why everyone gets all those creams, sugars, and flavorings mixed in.

However, as someone pointed out, the VIA instant coffee they sell is surprisingly good, and though it's somewhat expensive, it's perfect for hiking or hunting.

Comment

Only when the wife makes me go there with her...
                          All other days...straight black coffee baby !!!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            All bathrooms in nyc require you to buy something to use them.
                            That's even if they have them
                            So I noticed that you didnt list races of people that have to buy anything?

It seems to be a blanket policy that covers everyone, no matter race, gender or age?

Kind of appears to be some sort of company, possibly city policy? Ever wonder why?

What do you buy when you go into the bathrooms in NYC? Are you suggesting that the bathrooms, dont all infact have restrooms?

Are their any other companies policy's that you find racist, no smoking while pumping gas, employees must wash their hands, no free refills?
                            Last edited by batmaninja; 04-17-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              Who needs details?
                              I'm in for the boycott!
                              What are you boycotting about, because they kicked out black men or because Starbucks is now training so it doesn't happen again?

Comment

I don't drink coffee at all.
                                But if I did, it would NOT be the overpriced stuff sold at fancy coffee shops.

Comment

Working...
                                X