Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garner State Park Archery Exotic Semi Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Luck *

Comment

Most of the morning I was surrounded by turkeys, nothing "on the menu," I'm headed back to camp for breakfast and to boil some rice for the axis.

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            LOL! That sensor quit working a LONG time ago! Like probably 200000 miles ago! [emoji12]

I wish mine would just stay on instead of flash. Its more annoying.

MO's phone is a little screwy. This is where she is...

That looks really close to where I hunted. The biggest axis seen was under a feeder on private land literally 100 yards or so from where i hunted. I only saw white tail and pig

edit: Looked closer. I drew a blind that was at the intersection of those two angled roads that pass the house. The axis were near the end of the road toward the river in the old park
            Last edited by Quackerbox; 01-23-2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

good luck. In for updates.

Comment

MO's phone is a little screwy. This is where she is...
                I didn't think that was part of the park but know they hunt on places out of the main park as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Michaela View Post
                  I'm headed back to boil some rice for the axis.

Did I miss something? Do you mix it with pea gravel and put it in the feeder, or just set the pot next to the alfalfa bales?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

23°. Wow, that is only 15° warmer then it is 1200 miles to the north of you!!

Comment

We hope you have an outstanding hunt with plenty of action! Good luck and keep us posted!

Comment

Tuned in... Good Luck. Love Garner State Park! Hopefully they stumble across that alfalfa soon.

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
                              Did I miss something? Do you mix it with pea gravel and put it in the feeder, or just set the pot next to the alfalfa bales?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The park staff told us yesterday that they have video of Axis (does) "bumping each other out of the way" fighting over boiled rice that one of the hunters (I believe it was David's daughter) put out on somewhat of a whim. LOL!

I had to run to town yesterday so I picked up a 10# bag of white rice! I infused it with some of the alfalfa that blew all over everything on the ride down! LOL!

Mo is napping while I'm walking around gathering rocks for the feeder!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

The park staff told us yesterday that they have video of Axis (does) "bumping each other out of the way" fighting over boiled rice that one of the hunters (I believe it was David's daughter) put out on somewhat of a whim. LOL!

I had to run to town yesterday so I picked up a 10# bag of white rice! I infused it with some of the alfalfa that blew all over everything on the ride down! LOL!

Mo is napping while I'm walking around gathering rocks for the feeder!

Drop in some sausage, and spice it up and you've got dinner!

Good luck, Michaela! Thanks for keeping us entertained. Live hunts are never easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X