Camo Patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camo Patterns

I'm sure there is a thread on here about it but I am curious about all of the "new" or different camo patterns out there. Anything from the Ridge Reaper, Sitka, Kuiu ETC. Thoughts on what works the best? Being from New Mexico, I use Ridge Reaper but where I hunt here in Texas I feel it is a bit bright. All of my buddies back home use RR or Kuiu. I am curious to know what you guys think about the patterns that aren't the norm I guess and if you have any suggestions. Thank you.

I have optifade subalpine and elevated II in sitka gear and they both blend well.

Comment

ASAT. Anytime, anywhere, any state. It just works.

Comment

Predator is still my favorite, really like ridge reaper but dang it’s expe since, fan of Kuiu

Comment

Six Site for me. AMERICAN made, owned and operated.

Comment

Solid Mossey Oak fan here.

Comment

Huge fan of Kuiu. Good prices, lightweight, has an outlet, and where I hunt there is nothing that blends into yaupon better than verde 1.0.....

Also like solids as well, dark green and brown mainly.

Comment

Mountain mimicry or realtree max-1 for most of our hunting. Mossy oak brush is also a good pattern for our hunting areas. It looks just like the bark on Lodge pole pines from a short distance in the forest.

Comment

A green plaid shirt...

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    Solid Mossey Oak fan here.
                    X2 its been my favorite for years.

Comment

Whatever makes me look less fat when I take pictures with dead animals... or when I stop at the store on the way to and from where I hunt. For everything in between... anything really works.

Comment

All BLACK for my ground blind. Camo not needed.

Comment

Keep what you got. RR is allsome!

Comment

Carhart Brown from the East Texas PineyWoods to the deserts of Old Mexico!!!!

Comment

I really like First Lite fusion and the Cabela's O2 Octane but I think that Bass Pro is getting rid of the Cabela's camo because it's been hard to find stuff.

I don't think it matters near as much as marketing makes us think it does

Comment

Working...
                              X