Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why?

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Tell me exactly what your 2 and 2 came out to....? I'm intrigued.

And who was the "well respected" member?.
    Last edited by Smart; 10-15-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

And who was the "well respected" member?.
      This gif has never been funny....until now in this situation. I really did LOL!

Comment

following.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
          Did you see mhbaseball or ekb while you were in there?
          Ragin, Jhill313, mhbaseball, and ekb all got into a pay per view debate on HF hunting. Who would watch?

Comment

Tell me exactly what your 2 and 2 came out to....? I'm intrigued.
            Hmmm, dhere he is...he back

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
              DMO.....heck you should have seen the kid when he first signed on to TBH he has mellowed out in his old age.
              This is so true.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                This gif has never been funny....until now in this situation. I really did LOL!

That is amazing. It must be your poor sense of humor or inability to relate its usage.... I have had no less that 30 PMs, replies and texts laughing at it's use through the past 2-3 years...

And now add plus one to that total..

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                  that is amazing. It must be your poor sense of humor or inability to relate its usage.... I have had no less that 30 pms and texts laughing at it's use through the past 2-3 years...:d

and now add plus one to that total..:d
                  :d:d:d

Comment

Hey Dale, did you go slap jMalin and Artistic Wildlife while you were "there"? Yu jus' like Mr. Kotter, "WELCOME BACK"...

Comment

I think 8 of the 11 men on this trip either hold degrees from ATM, or put a kid through there. We watched some of the ags game and the end of the Horns game. I guarantee you I took the biggest crotch kicking as the only fan of Texas as they struggled to squeak past Baylor....It's all fun y'all. To insinuate any of us would take things to a level even approaching being worthy of a ban, is out of touch, and ridiculous.

We had an absolute blast amid ridiculous conversation, quality speed goat shooting, and questionable decisions regarding water trough celebrations...but nary a harsh word was shared.

Truth is I was (semi) joking with Michael and Casey about getting ahold of one of their phones to do a little banning myself. Casey was showing me what the control panel looked like while on my profile, and I suggested he ban me to stir things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        That is amazing. It must be your poor sense of humor or inability to relate its usage.... I have had no less that 30 PMs, replies and texts laughing at it's use through the past 2-3 years...

And now add plus one to that total..
                        I have a great sense of humor and I get it. However, it just fits perfectly for this.

Comment

The dude with the beanie hat and shifty eyes is my favorite gif in your rotation...all due respect to JLaw.

Comment

The dude with the beanie hat and shifty eyes is my favorite gif in your rotation...all due respect to JLaw.

LMAO...That is Tyrese listening to some white dudes make a survival plan in the Walking Dead..

Comment

Comment

I think 8 of the 11 men on this trip either hold degrees from ATM, or put a kid through there. We watched some of the ags game and the end of the Horns game. I guarantee you I took the biggest crotch kicking as the only fan of Texas as they struggled to squeak past Baylor....It's all fun y'all. To insinuate any of us would take things to a level even approaching being worthy of a ban, is out of touch, and ridiculous.

We had an absolute blast amid ridiculous conversation, quality speed goat shooting, and questionable decisions regarding water trough celebrations...but nary a harsh word was shared.

Truth is I was (semi) joking with Michael and Casey about getting ahold of one of their phones to do a little banning myself. Casey was showing me what the control panel looked like while on my profile, and I suggested he ban me to stir things up.

Love it!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X