Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ELITE Bow Owners

Are they as good as advertised???

I'm hoping they come out with another 32 in draw bow this go-round, I'm thinking of putting the old Bowtech to rest.

I like the energy 32 but I can't afford a bow right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Elites are great shooting bows, but after comparing side to side, I went with an Obsession Def Con 6.

Comment

No. Bought one, shot it, killed with it and sold it. Heavy and slow. However they are accurate and smooth. But I get the same accuracy and smooth draw and release in a bow a pound lighter with my Hoyt. Good bows, heck yes. But not worth the money the get for them.

Comment

I like them.
          Shot a 2007 synergy up until this year. And it will still go in the woods with me. I absolutely love it. In June I bought an E35 and it's a dream to shoot as well. I have not shot a lot of different bows, prob 10 total in my life, but of them all, nothing compared to elite.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ain't a bow out there that is worth what you have to pay for them!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't own one but I shoot them almost every day. They are indeed, as good as advertised. Go see for yourself and shoot all the others too. They're neither heavy nor slow. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                Ain't a bow out there that is worth what you have to pay for them!!!!!!!!!!

X2!! Very true words spoken!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  I don't own one but I shoot them almost every day. They are indeed, as good as advertised. Go see for yourself and shoot all the others too. They're neither heavy nor slow. Lol
                  I plan to when they get one with a long enough DL.

Comment

I made the switch because of shoulder problems about five years ago. I bought a succession of used Elites until I got the E35 ( also used but like new ). It will be the last bow I ever own.

Comment

Heavy is not a issue really my Bowtech is 5lbs bare.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWTIE DRYVA View Post
                        I plan to when they get one with a long enough DL.
                        I agree with FND, they are neither slow nor heavy, but choosing a bow is a personal choice.

Comment

I have the Energy 35 in KUIU and I love it! Very Forgiving!!

Comment

I have a energy 35 since 2015 and had a energy 32. I like the longer axle better. Both shot very well. I switched to elite after shooting nothing but Mathews over the years starting with the LX in 2004. Smooth, decent speed and a good overall draw.

Comment

I bought a new elite impulse 31 earlier this year and like it better than my previous bowtechs that I liked also( 04' pro 40, 06' tribute, 09' admiral)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X