Who is not hunting this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
    Don't have a spot to go to, so I'm out for the foreseeable future.
    I feel your pain all too well.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
      Marrying the love of my life tomorrow.
      Congrats!

Comment

I'm not hunting this weekend. Don't have much prospects on property around me and I refuse to pay thousands of $$ to shoot deer

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
          Had everything ready to go. Then the dreaded call came in. My wife's mammogram showing abnormality. She'll be needing my support more than I need to hunt.

Brother I've been there. I'll be praying for you and your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to my KS farm next w/e.

Comment

We're settled into our stand for the morning bit and will be back this evening.

We're working concession stands at a softball tournament in Taylor as a fundraiser for our church youth group.

Comment

Who is not hunting this weekend?

Sitting in a hotel lobby in Denver this morning. Headed to Estes Park later this morning to spend 5 days celebrating our anniversary and getting a little R&R. Bow hunting not in the cards this year. Been battling shoulder problems for several months now. Had a fairly serious eye issue crop up last week in my right eye, so I may need to learn to shoot left handed to even break out the smokepole this season. Good luck to all you folks fling'n sticks this morning. Shoot straight and post up some pics of big boys on the ground!!!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Last edited by Roscoe; 10-01-2016, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Me, my wife is on a aircraft carrier somewhere in the world so no hunting at all this year

Comment

not me, to many broken bones from a fall a few weeks ago.

Comment

Guiding but I'm not hunting. Going to have to wait a few weeks to get to hunt myself.

Comment

Sitting on back porch with my Honey.
                        I am going in 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a couple Honey Do's today and a Hog Baying tonight

Been meaning to go clear shooting lanes, but haven't had time. I need to go buy a pole saw too lol

Comment

Working this weekend, but next week mid week i'll have time for a couple of sits.

Comment

Baseball tourney.

Comment

Working...
                              X