Ford getting sued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford getting sued!

A class action lawsuit was filed against the Ford Motor Company and supplier Bosch on Wednesday alleging that the former installed emissions defeat devices in its diesel F-250 and F-350 trucks, causing them to produce up to 50 times more oxides of nitrogen than allowed by law. This should sound familiar by now.

Yikes! That doesn't sound like this is going to end well. No wonder those 6.7s haul *** like they do!

Comment

When Volkswagen got nailed for that they set aside something like $15 billion for the fines they knew would follow. It will be interesting to see if this accusation against Ford is true or if it is just money grubbing lawyers trying to hit a big lick

Comment

It will now cost a $100,000 for a new truck! After the consumer pays for the fines

Comment

I imagine Chevy will get it also. I received a letter from a lawyer wanting to represent me in the same type of lawsuit.

Comment

Let's see, this would be like us deleting emissions crap, but it's OEM. What's not to like ?

Comment

Guess I should'a googled first.

Comment

This is why I intentionally purchased a 2005 Dodge with the 5.9 Cummins. I didn’t want to mess with all the BS emissions stupid that the nazi EPA puts out every year.

Comment

It’s going to get really interesting.

Comment

I love my Super Dirty!

Comment

So all that money I spent to delete was a waste?!

Comment

They need to do something about the tens of thousands of us that got hosed on the **** 6.0. Biggest POS on the planet. Next diesel I get will be an old 6.9 or 7.3 idi that I can turbo the way I want and run on used motor oil.

God bless and happy hunting.
                        Richard.

Comment

Some lawyers........suk

Comment

I can't wait to see how the government treats its own big three. If they don't bring down the same multi billion dollar hammer that they hit Volkswagen with get ready for more law suits. Equal treatment for all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                              They need to do something about the tens of thousands of us that got hosed on the **** 6.0. Biggest POS on the planet. Next diesel I get will be an old 6.9 or 7.3 idi that I can turbo the way I want and run on used motor oil.

God bless and happy hunting.
                              Richard.

I’ve had 2 6.0’s with very little problems. Both I see driving around with lots of miles on them yet still running. Guess I got lucky! With that said I have a 6.9 idi that I use as a ranch truck that I’ll likely never sell. Too bad ford rushed the 6.0 because I do believe it is a good motor.

Comment

Working...
                              X