Get paid to hunt hog...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get paid to hunt hog...

Just ran across this, and figured someone might be interested. Not affiliated in anyway, and know nothing about the details other than what the add says.

Depending on how many hogs they have they could possibly just buy a thermal or rent the set up and eradicate themselves. Interesting to say the least

Comment

, if this was a true deal... not a bad deal.. for sure

Comment

Verrry interesting.

Comment

Sounds like a ranch I have heard of in that area.

Can't remember the name but if it is same place they do/did exotic hunts

Comment

Sent an email. Wanting to be in hog removal for a future business venture anyways. Going to call the business platinum land management and it will cover everything that landscaping doesn’t! Hopefully it’s a truthful deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just turn the hog doggers loose in there. Them doggers will have them all ketched and stabbed in just one nite.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Just turn the hog doggers loose in there. Them doggers will have them all ketched and stabbed in just one nite.
                That is what I am thinking as well.
                I have about as sweet a night hunting rig as you could ask for but I doubt I could really ever put a dent in the population. Pigs are not dummies

Comment

Sounds like fun. If someone gets this gig let us know

Comment

I bet these people are regretting making a craigslist ad...I saw this floating around a couple facebook pages as well.

Comment

Hmmmmm.... My neck of the woods!

My kinda night shift!!!!

Comment

I posted this on texas hog hunters association on fb. TONS of folks on there are always crying about how expensive hog hunting is. I made it VERY clear I was not the rancher and they needed to contact him via craigslist. I am at 76 message requests and counting. People truly can't read for comprehension anymore.

Comment

Every redneck in east Texas will be all over that.

Comment

I have a friend who gets paid by ranchers to kill hogs. He's got night vision and thermal vision. He kills at least 2 hogs a night but averages 4-8.

I have another friend of mine who does the same thing and averages 6 a night. I'll send the link to them.

Comment

Every time I see somebody asking for help with hogs their next comment is “how much are u willing to pay?”. This is putting your money where your mouth is if legit

Comment

Working...
                              X