Best arrows for hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best arrows for hunting

Hello just wandering what y'alls opinions are for the best hunting arrows.

Oh boy.

Comment

Popcorn in 3

Comment

Are your mark, get set, GO

Comment

Easton FMJ

Comment

The ones that fly straight work real well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a buddy that worked with me for a while. If it wasn't (his brand) arrows, it wouldn't fly straight, penetrate, or hold up to anything. He had some kind of story about shooting a robbin hood and the arrow bounced off or something because the arrow it hit was so strong..... yeah he had a lot of stories. His favorite line was I s**t you not.

I don't shoot his brand, I shoot Gold Tip Hunter XT. They have worked good so far. My wife is shooting Cabelas brand. Don't have anything bad to say about either of them.

I believe you will get all kinds of answers. Everybody likes their brand for some reason...not sure how you can test who's is the best.

Comment

Chevrolet

Comment

Have always liked Easton Axis for no reason in particular.

Comment

Double Down!

Comment

Pointy ones.

Comment

Straight, sound, properly spined, all the fletchings and topped with sharp broad heads

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                          Easton FMJ
                          These, or the ones you remember to load in the truck !

Comment

You might as well ask who makes the best truck or what is the best oil to use...LOL.

I am a big Easton/Beman fan. But there are so many good arrows out nowadays I think it would be hard to go wrong.

Comment

matched to your bow and set up and spined right. All will work if everything is matched to what you need. this is a Ford/Chebbie/Dodge debate.

I have used Easton ACC's. Gold XT Hunters, some from so long ago I do not remember the names and now with Black Eagle Carnivores. Pick your poison from many that will work, just get them set up to what your arrow length will need to be, tip/broadhead weight and draw weight is and TUNE THEM!

Comment

Working...
                              X