X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That is an awesome deer

Comment

So are you guys saying he is legal? I just don't see how. I don't see anything outside of his ears much less his inside spread outside of his ears.

Super cool buck though.

Comment

13" rule is measured from widest point to widest point of the deers inside spread, I'd say he's legal. Warden would measure from inside of good beam on right side to inside of the extra beam on the left side.

Comment

I agree, I don't see 13 inch spread.

Comment

Ok based on that last picture I'll say not legal. That's good. Maybe he'll make it another year and can really put on some inches.

Comment

Guys saying not legal are 100% wrong. You measure at the widest point between main beams. So you would get to pick on this deer with multiple main beams. Kind of a technicality but that deer is legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Boone44 View Post
                  I agree, I don't see 13 inch spread.
                  I would have to agree there is no way I'm seeing 13 inch spread and there is no way I would shoot that deer. If anyone does shoot that deer let it be on their conscience knowing they killed something with that type of potential at 2.5.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                    Guys saying not legal are 100% wrong. You measure at the widest point between main beams. So you would get to pick on this deer with multiple main beams. Kind of a technicality but that deer is legal.
                    I see what you're saying. I missed the second main beam on the left side. He might be 13" in that case but, dadgum, you can almost see milk stains on his nose.

Comment

Milk stains from 3 years ago, lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                        Milk stains from 3 years ago, lol
                        He's young. That's all I'm saying

Comment

Working...
                        X