Puerto Rico???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Hell just look in this country. Look at the difference of New Orleans responded to Katrina vs how Rural Texas/ Houston responded to Houston.

Bingo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Perfect example of a liberal society. I cant imagine a life where I am completely dependent on the government to clothe and feed me, and of course they have squandered everything away so they cannot clothe or feed.
      Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      Criticism I have read on this forum have been of the Gubmint and not the people.
      Was referring to this statement specifically. People in Puerto Rico are not dependent on the government for clothes or food. They have jobs. They work to shop at Marshalls and CVS just like you and me. Then that tax money gets put into a politicians pockets and THEN the government squanders it away so they cannot provide infrastructure or emergency preparedness. They ARE dependent on the government for aid and succor in the case of a natural disaster because it's an island and while I want to help them out, I sure as heck ain't driving my bass boat to Puerto Rico to get people out of their houses. Wish I could help though.
      Last edited by Rubberdown; 10-17-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X