An early head's up on two 2016 trad shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An early head's up on two 2016 trad shoots

As of last night's board meeting I am now the 2016 Traditional Tournament Director for Cowtown Bowmen. This may be a bit early but I wanted to give everybody a head's up on the dates for our two trad tournaments next year.

* Our Winter Traditional Shoot will be February 27th and 28th.

* The Texas Recurve Championship (which we used to hold in late June) has been moved up to April 23rd-24th.

We continue to make improvements to our facility and we will do everything we can to make these tournaments a great experience for all shooters. We lease our property from the City of Fort Worth and we are currently working on getting approval to allow overnight camping at these two events. Hopefully that will make it more convenient for some of our out-of-towners. We have a strong traditional community here at TBH and I would appreciate any ideas you have on how we can more efficiently spread the word around Texas and the surrounding states to increase participation.

Thanks!
    John

realy like the idea of the recurve champ. in april.

Comment

Got it on my calendar!

Thanks, John!

Bisch

Comment

Where are talking exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow View Post
          Where are talking exactly?
          Fort Worth

Comment

Thanks John

Comment

I finally got my selfbow finished and the arrows made so I should be able to shoot this year.

Comment

Working...
              X