slow video of my doe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow video of my doe

I am no video expert but here it is for your viewing pleasure.

That was cool. What did you film it with? Until the arrow was about halfway there she never moved, then she tried to turn inside out!!! Did you get liver???

Congrats again, Timm!

Bisch
    Last edited by Bisch; 10-12-2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Great job. Congrats!

Comment

Wow that was cool. Little far back from what I could see, but that thing is dead.

Comment

WOW that was awesome. She dang sure tried to drop below the arrow! How much farther past the trees did she make it? Almost looked like she was circling back behind the feeder.

Comment

That is an awesome video.

Comment

Come on Timm!!! more story than that. How far did she run? Where did you find the arrow? (couldn't tell, at first it looked like you didn't get much penetration, but the slow mo is so slooooooooow.

Comment

Enjoyed !!!

Camera?

Frame Rate?

How much speed reduction from normal?

Rick

Comment

I cannot load the photos for some reason, but the broadhead exited right above the left shoulder blade. The video makes it look like got pure guts. It was quartering away hit that took out both lungs.

She dropped at the last spot on the video. I just walked right to the doe.

Using a GoPro 4 Silver with a lens filter. I had the camera on a mono pod and it was up against the shoot thru netting of an older T5 pro staff double bull.

Comment

I am trying not to doubt you Timm, but I see no possible way that the arrow could enter where that one did, and take out both lungs???? Liver and one lung, yes, but just can't see both lungs.

Bisch
                    Last edited by Bisch; 10-12-2015, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      I am trying not to doubt you Timm, but I see no possible way that the arrow could enter where that one did, and take out both lungs???? One lung, yes, but just can't see both.

Bisch
                      I know..... The video makes it appear that way. It's crazy! I got both lungs.
                      One lung deer do not drop like that. Plus I checked. I wish I could get the stupid pictures to post!

PM sent. I will text you the pictures.
                      Last edited by 2050z; 10-12-2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Great shot and video. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                          I know..... The video makes it appear that way. It's crazy! I got both lungs.
                          One lung deer do not drop like that. Plus I checked. I wish I could get the stupid pictures to post!

PM sent. I will text you the pictures.
                          Text me the pics Timm, I will post them.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                            Text me the pics Timm, I will post them.
                            If you have my number text me. I cannot find your number for some reason

Comment

You have to really study the video to get a true image of the angle & pass of the arrow.

The arrow is still traveling/penetrating at a good rate even as she is standing back up.

At that point the path of the arrow has taken it through the rear of the right lung at mid point, and is well on it's way through the front of the left lung & high.

Good shot Timm. On that much of a quartering shot you could not have done much better.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X