The Royals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    That’s the beautiful thing about a public forum I get to speak my mind as well.

If you don’t like it, create your own forum invite me to join and then kick me off so you’ll feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    True, but I wouldn't kick you off. I actually like you most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

There we go

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        The bigger question is...

What does a bride feel like that she doesnt invite any of her friends or family to the biggest event/day/party of her life.
        Yesterday she was surrounded by nothing but strangers.

I've seen these type of marriages before...
        Her mother was there, as well as some entertainment celebrities. Dont know if they are her friends or not.

Comment

I thought we stopped caring about Royal weddings around 1776.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
            Could care less. Don't get it. Royals are just past down sperm. Do nothing and cost their government tens of millions every year for passed down sperm.

I will never understand why people pay more attention and envy other men. It should be about God or your own family.
            I agree. If you want to see a ton of man loving, head on over to the politics forum. It’s very uncomfortable to see dudes crush on other dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
              I agree. If you want to see a ton of man loving, head on over to the politics forum. It’s very uncomfortable to see dudes crush on other dudes.

Is this the Matrix? [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He definitely took after his goofy dad in choosing women. Of all the beautiful women out there he picked one that can't fix her hair and put on makeup even on her wedding day. She is probably already wearing sweatpants

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  He definitely took after his goofy dad in choosing women. Of all the beautiful women out there he picked one that can't fix her hair and put on makeup even on her wedding day. She is probably already wearing sweatpants
                  You must watch waaaaaay too much p0rn and read only victoria secret catalogs if Meghan Markle doesn't meet your standards of attractiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                    You must watch waaaaaay too much p0rn and read only victoria secret catalogs if Meghan Markle doesn't meet your standards of attractiveness.
                    I came into check for more pics & am hoping he just forgot to put the smiley on that post!!

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      I came into check for more pics & am hoping he just forgot to put the smiley on that post!!

lol
                      no kidding, if that girl don't do it for ya'.... well you got big problems

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post

Lmfao! Nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post

Don’t try crawfishing now.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post

if you don't remember history, you are destined to re-live it.

look at that face... looks like love right?

Comment

See post #25...

Comment

Working...
                                X