Trump insults a fallen US Captain's mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Seems dad has less an understanding than most.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nothing-islam/

Mujahideen (Arabic: المجاهدين‎‎) is the plural form of mujahid (Arabic: مجاهد‎‎), the term for one engaged in Jihad.

No Breitbart, no Fox News no media spin, just straight text translated from the set of laws everyone is now rectal hurt trying to defend. You can't compare the Kuran to the Bible, it is not the same. Muhammed dictated a set of revelations, he got a few followers and then he stormed all over that country either killing people for not believing in those revelations, forcing them to change their beliefs, or enslaving them and forcing them to pay tax for non believe all while destroying any part of christianity in his way. This is the brief history of Islam, the entire set of revelations is written around supporting and justifying all the actions. If you read the history of the Mormon church it is much of the same. One man wrote a set of revelations that fundamentalist members of the church still use to justify murder and pedophiliea. See plural marriage, Elizabeth Smart, Ron and Dan Lafferty.

Look I'm not saying we go to war with Utah, we already did that in a way until the entire culture of the religion was changed. Plural marriage was outlawed and the separation of church and state defined, Utah would never be it's own sovereign territory governed by the church. It did however, take a top down change from within the organization to stem change and the fundamentalists can still be found in Colorado City and Bountiful B.C. imprisoning women and raping children. That has not happened in Islam, to do so would be contradictory to the whole concept of the "one true religion" Islam.

Back to my point. The entire Kuran is laden with passages that either the infidel will accept Islam or die. That is their belief, that is why people are murdered EVERY day, it has never been repudiated to commit jihad because committing jihad in the name of allah is consistent with Islamic theology. A jihadist will obtain a higher seat in heaven, it's in the Kuran. The Kuran is filled with Mohammed's countless battles to spread Islam and the strategy of how to do it through murder and deceit. That being said, would you want to wear a skirt if you were a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
      Mother of a fallen US Captain, Mrs, Kahn, was insulted by Trump saying that she stood next to her husband in silence as he explained how their son died. Saying that maybe she wasn't allowed to speak. We all know what that implication means.

The fact is the mother was still grieving. The report says she still can't come to seeing her son's picture without crying.

This man is a menace. You're a Presidential candidate and inciting hate. What a serious loser.
      So you're saying Trump wasn't politically correct by implying muslim women are not allowed to speak? So what's your point, are you trying to imply muslim women are allowed to speak?

And all this time we thought Hillary was the candidate for women rights, SMH.
      Last edited by Thumper; 07-31-2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
        Boy Just Imagine what would have Been Said If Trump would have Been Secretory of State and Been behind their Son's Death

No kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump gives p-lenty of ammo to fire at him with without making up an insult.

Comment

I'm sorry(not really), but you'd have to be a moron to vote for that lying, murderous she devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Poor choice of battles if nothing more. It only gives the 20% undecided across the country another hot button item that does not answer anything. That 20% wants policy details not school yard innuendo's and more name calling......from either nitwit. Clinton definitely has more than enuff trash/chaos in her closet that Trump should not have to go to that well.......but he cant help himself. I pray for the best but I don't see how any of this can turn out good for any of us?
              This, It is a sad state of affairs when these two are the candidates that we must choose from. A sad state of affairs indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
                vote for THE DEVIL or a power thirsty witch..just sickening
                You obviously know nothing about "the devil"..
                You may want to read up..

Comment

Boy Just Imagine what would have Been Said If Trump would have Been Secretory of State and Been behind their Son's Death
                  Now, now. How dare you speak of "real" issues..

Comment

And then lied to their faces.

Publicly calling them liars later.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Poor choice of battles if nothing more. It only gives the 20% undecided across the country another hot button item that does not answer anything. That 20% wants policy details not school yard innuendo's and more name calling......from either nitwit. Clinton definitely has more than enuff trash/chaos in her closet that Trump should not have to go to that well.......but he cant help himself. I pray for the best but I don't see how any of this can turn out good for any of us?
                      It's going to turn out ok as far as liberals are concerned. They know what they going to get from Hilary.... A continuation of Obama's policies. Whereas the republicans couldn't get their act together and nominate a credible candidate, instead their nominee is this buffoon.
                      So please don't lump liberals along with the republicans. They have their act together.

Comment

It is baffling to me how little people truly know. There are so many enemy within the gates that it is truly scary.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well if you consider picking a presidential nominee as one of the most important tasks a political party has...... Well the democrats have the republicans beat, pretty badly, no

So at least in that respect they got their act together.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            It is baffling to me how little people truly know. There are so many enemy within the gates that it is truly scary.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                            Isn't that the truth!!!!!!!!!!! And yes it is very scary....

Comment

Im sure the son was a fine man and great soldier. The daddy sounds like a different story. So yes all trumps fault his son was killed..Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                                Well if you consider picking a presidential nominee as one of the most important tasks a political party has...... Well the democrats have the republicans beat, pretty badly, no

So at least in that respect they got their act together.
                                So the RNC should hire Debbie W to show them how to rig their primary for one candidate?
                                The DNC never really had a primary. Even with it rigged and staged they still had problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X