This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
    The Grayson county mafia is a real thing. Got buddies up there and have been told it really does exist. People all up in your business all the time. Telling you what deer you can and cannot shoot. That’s all you are seeing here.
    You talkin about those free range hunters that kill booners every year over and over? Might ought to listen to what they say, they sure seem to be doing something right

Comment

Originally posted by brymor31 View Post
      I’m sticking it out.
      Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
      I’m still here. Pulled my stand at 11:00. Back at it on the ground, backed up in a cedar tree watching a trail about 75yds from where my tree stand was. Had deer traveling on this trail every morning and evening. Hope they do it one more time.
      Originally posted by Staylor View Post
      Come on wind, work with us now.
      Alright sounds good gents. Been missing our WCB and Kurt68 commentary. So I’ll just say,

“Aim small, shoot big!”

and

“I only takes 10 seconds!”
      <——<<<

Comment

I’m set up now, too. Ground attack turned into bareback tree blind. I’m about 30 yards from my original location, but closer to the trees that several of the deer have been eating under.

Sitting in the upper right fork of this tree. ~10 feet off the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Tried the rattle bag out and had a 4 pt run in directly under my stand

Comment

I see pigs across fence line. First sighting for me this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
                I see pigs across fence line. First sighting for me this weekend
                Check that. Turkeys lol

Comment

Good luck y'all! Hang in there!!

Comment

I guess it's not meant to be this hunt. Just had 4 does coming down the trail upwind of me. They stop and start blowing while looking off into the woods. Ran off behind me. Ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by brymor31 View Post
                      I guess it's not meant to be this hunt. Just had 4 does coming down the trail upwind of me. They stop and start blowing while looking off into the woods. Ran off behind me. Ugh!
                      Hang tough Bryan! There’s still time.

Comment

So let’s say we are all on a lease together where you are allowed one buck. One of the hunters takes a very low percentage shot at a trophy but doesn’t find it. Before he is 100% sure that the buck is alive and well he says “Hey I crawled around for several hours and didn’t find him. He’s probably gonna live and I might not take a very low percentage shot again”.
                        Would y’all still be so encouraging and tell Drake and Grayson that the state owns the deer so mind your own business?
                        I wouldn’t blame Woodsman for trying for a golden ticket but unless I was 100% sure he was alive and well I wouldn’t pull the trigger on another buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                          So let’s say we are all on a lease together where you are allowed one buck. One of the hunters takes a very low percentage shot at a trophy but doesn’t find it. Before he is 100% sure that the buck is alive and well he says “Hey I crawled around for several hours and didn’t find him. He’s probably gonna live and I might not take a very low percentage shot again”.
                          Would y’all still be so encouraging and tell Drake and Grayson that the state owns the deer so mind your own business?
                          I wouldn’t blame Woodsman for trying for a golden ticket but unless I was 100% sure he was alive and well I wouldn’t pull the trigger on another buck.

Really?Go away!

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post

Thanks Tex ... Exactly

Comment

Had 1 come in after last night

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
                                Really?Go away!

Well thought out response. Just above “Your momma”. Heaven forbid I share my opinion about a hunting issue on a hunting site. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X