Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hunting jokes

what is your best hunting joke?

A young boy was walking down a dusty road in Mississippi when he passed by on old house. There was an old man sitting on the front porch with his bird dog. All of a sudden the dog perked up and started pointing at the boy.

The old man called out to the boy and asked him if he had been quail hunting, the boy replied, no sir. He asked, have you been in the quail woods and again the boy said, no sir. The man asked the boy if his Daddy raised quail or if had been handling quail and again the boy replied, no sir.

The old man, a little perplexed, said to the boy, son this here dog is a world class, champion quail dog and he started acting awfully birdie when you came by, what is your name?

The boy replied, Bob White

Comment

Originally posted by Huntsman27 View Post
      A young boy was walking down a dusty road in Mississippi when he passed by on old house. There was an old man sitting on the front porch with his bird dog. All of a sudden the dog perked up and started pointing at the boy.

The old man called out to the boy and asked him if he had been quail hunting, the boy replied, no sir. He asked, have you been in the quail woods and again the boy said, no sir. The man asked the boy if his Daddy raised quail or if had been handling quail and again the boy replied, no sir.

The old man, a little perplexed, said to the boy, son this here dog is a world class, champion quail dog and he started acting awfully birdie when you came by, what is your name?

The boy replied, Bob White
      lmao That's a darn good bird dog!!

Comment

Sensory on point

Comment

The deer I kill.

Comment

Wild game innovations.

Comment

Guy has been teaching his new wife how to deer hunt and decides it's safe to put her in a blind by herself one evening.

He puts her in a blind and again instructs her then heads to his blind.

He barely gets into his blind when he hears her shoot. Then he hears her shoot again and then another time.

He takes off towards her blind and hears her yelling, "You stay away from my deer or I'll shoot you!" Then he hears a man yell "But lady, please!"

He is almost to the stand when she says it again, "You stay away from my deer or I'll shoot you!"

Then hears the guy say to his wife, "Okay lady, you win, you win but can I at least take my saddle off of your deer, please!"

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
                The deer I kill.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                  Wild game innovations.
                  Yep

Comment

Wild game innovations.

Beat me to it.

Comment

I would take my wife squirrel hunting when we were first married. All I had to do was point her at the tree and she could ugly them to death. Can taker her any more, she start busting them up too bad

Comment

Wild game innovations.
                        I concur

Comment

Wild game innovations.
                          Close thread!

Comment

Two rednecks from Texas were out hunting.

They decided to separate to get a better chance of getting
                            something.

The first redneck says to the other, "If you get lost, fire
                            three Shots into the air every hour. That way I can pinpoint you and find you."

After about three hours, the second redneck finds he
                            is really lost. He decides to fire three shots into the air as the first man told him. He then waits an hour and does it again. He Repeats this until he is out of ammo.

The next morning, the first redneck finds the second with the help of forest rangers. He asks the second redneck man if he did what he told him to do.

The redneck answers, "Yes, I fired three shots into the air every hour on the hour until I ran out of arrows."

Comment

A group of friends go out hunting together. They get separated and one accidentally shoots another. They run him into the emergency room and wait outside for the doctor. The doc comes out a few minutes later. One hunter asks "how is he doc? Will he make it?" The doctor answers "maybe, if before you brought him in you hadn't field dressed him!"

My grand father loved that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X