Lamco vs HB timed protein feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamco vs HB timed protein feeder

I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these two feeders. Does anyone have experience with this HB feeder? Either way I go I will put a rain sensor on and will be in a pen with a corn slinger. I will go with the 1000lb HB or the 800lb Lamco. The HB would be the easiest for me to pick up, if I go with Lamco I will have to drive over an hr to the Buckstop in Alvord. Thanks for the input in advance!

Bump

Comment

Lots of threads about them on here. I looked at both and went with the Lamco. I just think their protein and corn feeders (low and throw) are better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Lots of threads about them on here. I looked at both and went with the Lamco. I just think their protein and corn feeders (low and throw) are better quality.
        What size did you go with and did you opt for the rain sensor?

Comment

I have used a lamco protein feeder for over 7 years and have been very pleased with them!

Comment

LAMCO hands down

Comment

I haven't had an issues with the HB. I really like it. I actually need to pick up another one.

Comment

We are buying a few of the 800lbs Lamco timed protein feeders.

Comment

Lamco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                    What size did you go with and did you opt for the rain sensor?

I have a 500# timed trough feeder without the rain sensor, and a 1000# low and throw corn feeder.

Comment

Lamco

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got the 1500lb lamco trough feeder and it's been great. I got rid of the rain sensor, because spiders would get in it and cause it not to feed. They told me at Lamco that I needed to take it apart every few weeks and clean it. I just did away with it and the deer have no problem cleaning up the feed rain or shine.

Comment

Lamco.

Comment

Look at the outback 2,000 timed protein.

Comment

Originally posted by rocoso View Post
                              Look at the outback 2,000 timed protein.
                              If I could afford it, I would have all Outback feeders! I think I'm going to try the HB out and if I get down to Buckstop sometime I'll probably pick up some Lamco feeders.

Comment

Working...
                              X