No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troll - anyone that doesn't know who the Princess is has to be a Troll. Hell, we survived DogieBonz. Austinhunter30 if you know anything about anything, you should know not to rock the Princess.

Comment

guess dogie was before my time,im thinking this is year 4 or 5 for us,dalmer and the big flood was our 1st or 2nd year

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
        guess dogie was before my time,im thinking this is year 4 or 5 for us,dalmer and the big flood was our 1st or 2nd year
        This will be year #6 we started in 2008.

Comment

wow were getting old,

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
            wow were getting old,
            Yes you are.

Comment

look forward to meeting alot of yall ive seen on the screen for awhile now. I plan on being on the GRXH this year

Comment

Got into some pigs today one was arrowed but not recovered

Comment

This thread has been pretty entertaining. I've read just about every single post from all public hunting over the past year and I have to say this and the SHNF thread have been my favorite. Just getting in to bow hunting and I've definitely learned a ton from everyone. Thanks for all the insight.

Oh and that Austin hunter whatever guy is definitely a troll. It's amusing for maybe 5 seconds...

Good luck to everyone out there!

Comment

Looking to finally make my way back out after taking a break from the deer hunt in the next couple weeks. I am also hoping to make it to GRXH this year so I can meet some more of you guys on here I have not met in person.

Mike, I'll let you know after I can confirm. I think Megan's dad might be coming with me. He is in the green screen window shopper phase, but this site is addictive and I am sure he will be on here posting soon enough ;-). He is a good man, so we will be lucky to have him.

Talk to you boys again soon.

Comment

Heading out today with the fiancée Anyone gonna be out?

Comment

Was out yest. Got on 3 different ones but no shots. Pressure has really pushed them around.

Comment

Yeah. My regular spots are not performing. Time to push the blood weeds

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                            Heading out today with the fiancée Anyone gonna be out?
                            Wish I could get mine to go with me. I keep trying to talk her into letting me buy her a bow. I even offered to get her a pink one, but no luck :-/. Good luck guys

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                              Yeah. My regular spots are not performing. Time to push the blood weeds
                              Pushing the weeds is the best way I think. Need at least 3 or more people and you can have some great success. Hope to get out there again soon and hope to team up with a few of you to do some of that pushing.

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
                                Wish I could get mine to go with me. I keep trying to talk her into letting me buy her a bow. I even offered to get her a pink one, but no luck :-/. Good luck guys
                                Took mine and a hog was about 10 yards on the other side of the blood weeds. I started to sneak up to it and the pig snorted and grunted. She was laying down sleeping, It scared my wife she screamed and the sounder of piggs had their nikes on in no time. All i could do is laugh. She has not been invited since.

Comment

Working...
                                X