Deer Slayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Slayer

My grandson is already counting points! Out of at least a million toys the deer are his favorite. I cant wait to get him in the stand with me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Weston deer.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	25153439

Haha gotta teach them young!! My daughter is almost 2 and I’ve got her to where any time she sees a deer picture or on tv, she points and says BANG. Had a lady come over last night to look at a chair for her daughter, she seemed like the non-hunting type, and saw the fake deer head in my sons room. Asked my daughter if she liked Bambi and my daughter pointed and yelled BANG BANG BANG. The look on the lady’s face was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
      Haha gotta teach them young!! My daughter is almost 2 and I’ve got her to where any time she sees a deer picture or on tv, she points and says BANG. Had a lady come over last night to look at a chair for her daughter, she seemed like the non-hunting type, and saw the fake deer head in my sons room. Asked my daughter if she liked Bambi and my daughter pointed and yelled BANG BANG BANG. The look on the lady’s face was priceless.
      That's funny!

Comment

CUTIE thx for Sharing

Comment

SLAYER

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pic, and I don't mean BOB's

Comment

Working...
            X