Customer srvc. at the pro shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer srvc. at the pro shop

I just got back from a visit to triple edge archery and I have to say, I took my new Martin in to get thing's set up right( I dont know enough yet to do it myself) Robert was the dude that helped me and it didn't matter to them that I bought it somewhere else they didn't hold that against me,.
    Any way, he spent time explaning stuff to me and got it shooting great at 20yds, and didn't charge me an arm and a leg either! Thank's Robert and Triple Edge!!!

yeah they are great people over there, they helped me out on my general limb replacment and didnt have to.. sam has a great bunch of guys over there, and that why i will keep going back..

Comment

Thanks for the compliments...I'll pass them along to Robert.

Sam (Owner of Triple Edge Archery)

Comment

I really like the guys over there! The dude who does the fletching for them is really good!

Comment

That's what's suppose to happen. If I take a bow into a shop that I didn't buy there and they treat me even the slightest bit differently, they have lost a bunch of business from me. Great job Triple Edge Archery!

Comment

Hey Joey, I appreciate the compliments. I'm glad that you were happy with the performance of your bow I wasn't sure if you noticed, but while I was working on your bow I threw a little "Bowhunter Love" in the setup Thanks again Robert

Comment

Very nice. Triple Edge continues to impress.

Michael
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

they set my hoyt up real nice did a great job and always willing to help

Comment

Working...
                X