Trail camera stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trail camera stand

I seem to never find the right tree to attach my Cuddebacks to. If I use a screw, when it comes time to move it, I don't have a screwdriver. If I use the cable, a cow or coon or other varmint rubs it around. I saw this a few weeks ago on an outdoor show and since I had two POC tripods I decided to try it. Of course it will still need to be anchored by some means, but the height, direction and angle options are almost endless. And by all means, if you are not comfortable leaving it out (due to theft) put a locking cable (or something of the like) around it.
    MJM

That's nice....and a lot fancier than our "U-post concreted in a 8x8x8 haydite block".

Comment

take a few wooden survey lathes and hammer them into the ground. Then attach the camera to them. Much cheaper and easier. That's what I have done and it works fine.

Comment

My Design, after I saw someones'

Mount it on a pipe (PVC or metal) large enough to go over a t-post. Set t-post then slip pipe over t-post. My son and I can turnout about 6 in a Sunday afternoon. We add a few extras but they work anywhere hog and cow rubbing is not a problem. Works well for us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic 4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	23831838

Name:	pic 1-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	23831839

Name:	Campfire.jpg