Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea what the Frogs are going to do. They better regroup and get motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      From what I have seen....the plan is not to outscore the flashy Big 12 teams. They seem to be building a real football team. Defense first. Shut the other team down and score enough to win. I love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      That is a great plan until you get down 14-0 real quick. In the Big 12 that can happen in a heart beat.

Comment

While the O line for the Aggies has not looked good, I think a lot has to do with the teams we have played. Clemson and Bama may very well be the two best D lines in college football. Unfortunately in the SEC, things don't get much better with Auburn, Miss St. and LSU.
        The biggest concern for me is the secondary which could not keep up with the Bama receivers.
        I have been extremely impressed with the Aggie punter and freshman kicker. At this time, I think that they may have the best kicking game in the nation.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          This is much better and we know GP knows how to pressure QB’s.

Kid is making progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          It seems to me that he is much better on the pressures because the receivers have run their routes out, then have to improvise to find openings for him to get them the ball. The offensive scheme is so bad, that it gets better when the play is blown up. It seriously is!

Comment

From what I have seen....the plan is not to outscore the flashy Big 12 teams. They seem to be building a real football team. Defense first. Shut the other team down and score enough to win. I love it.

I can't tell if it's a grinding, plodding design...or just a ****ty design...but I know which one it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              LSU, the rest of the schedule is tough all the way out. Don't get no easier in the SEC.

The Gator game is always tough. Miss. St and Fla always get up for LSU.
              Don't forget ATM, they always give us a run for the money..

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                While the O line for the Aggies has not looked good, I think a lot has to do with the teams we have played. Clemson and Bama may very well be the two best D lines in college football. Unfortunately in the SEC, things don't get much better with Auburn, Miss St. and LSU.
                The biggest concern for me is the secondary which could not keep up with the Bama receivers.
                I have been extremely impressed with the Aggie punter and freshman kicker. At this time, I think that they may have the best kicking game in the nation.
                Adios,
                Gary

Punter is averaging 54.7 yards in 14 punts and set NCAA record for 60.8 avg vs bama in 5 punts. Backup kicker is now 5/5 and has a hell of a leg.

The OL isn’t as bad as some think, we just played two of the top DL in football. It’s more our LT than anything. The rest of the OL is holding their own. The LT has been the weak link.

Secondary sucks, but no pass rush isn’t helping. DL is built more to stop the run than speed rush....Need this 2019 DB class to show up soon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  That is a great plan until you get down 14-0 real quick. In the Big 12 that can happen in a heart beat.
                  TCUs tempo had the Buckeyes on their heels for 3 qtrs. If you think about it......punt and play D on that blunder in the 1st half and TCU likely doesn't score a TD and only scores 9. It took the two series on the short field to score.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I can't tell if it's a grinding, plodding design...or just a ****ty design...but I know which one it looks like.
                    Hell no. It was glorious. I was as hyped as I have been in a long time. Old school Texas football. The O was sufficient and looked great at times.

Punt the ball on 4th and 1 and its a 31-9 game. Complete dominance. What has to stop is the pointless coaching blunders.

Comment

It seems to me that he is much better on the pressures because the receivers have run their routes out, then have to improvise to find openings for him to get them the ball. The offensive scheme is so bad, that it gets better when the play is blown up. It seriously is!
                      The fact he has that much time compared to last season is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

The OL isn’t as bad as some think, we just played two of the top DL in football. It’s more our LT than anything. The rest of the OL is holding their own. The LT has been the weak link.

Secondary sucks, but no pass rush isn’t helping. DL is built more to stop the run than speed rush....Need this 2019 DB class to show up soon....
                        How many times did Mond get hit in the first game?

#9 is still running in to help.

Comment

Hell no. It was glorious. I was as hyped as I have been in a long time. Old school Texas football. The O was sufficient and looked great at times.

Punt the ball on 4th and 1 and its a 31-9 game. Complete dominance. What has to stop is the pointless coaching blunders.

Well it will get them beat against ou if they can't run a route more that 20 yards.

Comment

**** good pick up with Tyler Owens going public today! Hook'em

Comment

Well it will get them beat against ou if they can't run a route more that 20 yards.
                              Lol. Ok.

Comment

Hopefully Va. Tech wakes up after last weeks embarrassment to Old Dominion. They play a 4-0 Duke team, and will likely have their hands full.

Ags should have a easy game against Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X