No announcement yet.

Squach activity in Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t know Idaho made marijuana legal!

Comment

Robert, I doubt they would take the shape of a Sasquatch but I don’t know for sure. I have seen one shift to a wolf and another into a bighorn ram. They are very fast too, had one chasing my truck at over forty mph.

They do like candy bars though. I also found they like blue M&M’s and popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
        Robert, I doubt they would take the shape of a Sasquatch but I don’t know for sure. I have seen one shift to a wolf and another into a bighorn ram. They are very fast too, had one chasing my truck at over forty mph.

They do like candy bars though. I also found they like blue M&M’s and popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies.
        They seem to favor Vanilla Crown as well.

Comment

Funny you should say that, I’ve found they are very fond of Hennessy White too. Must be in their DNA?

I found their hair to be similar in texture and color to turkey beard but much longer

Comment

Uh... I think the Navaho are a bit further south sir.

Comment

Unban Jhill303 so we can get to the bottom of this!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Unban Jhill303 so we can get to the bottom of this!
                Whatever happened to JHill, besides getting banned? Didnt yall do a couple of hunts together?

Comment

Negative! Ancient Aliens built that.

Comment

Squatch casserole

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Whatever happened to JHill, besides getting banned? Didnt yall do a couple of hunts together?
                      He's around. And yes he really does still talk about bigfoot LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X