Doves at granger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doves at granger

Anybody at granger last weekend? Looking for a dove report. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Doves in Breckinridge and Ranger were severely lacking for us. 30 doves killed between 15 hunters on opening day. It was the worst opening day I’ve ever had up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10-4. Was gonna go there this weekend but I'll wait till next. Thanks for the info. Wait. Sorry I meant granger lake, east of round rock. Just mapped ranger, a bit north of me but I do appreciate the response. I'm outside of marble falls and it's slow here too.

Comment

Granger is full of dove this year. Buddy killed his limit in an hour on sat

Comment

Originally posted by yotaman View Post
          10-4. Was gonna go there this weekend but I'll wait till next. Thanks for the info. Wait. Sorry I meant granger lake, east of round rock. Just mapped ranger, a bit north of me but I do appreciate the response. I'm outside of marble falls and it's slow here too.

LoL. Yeah, I got you... I was just saying that since a lot of doves start to go south after the first weekend. I think many have already moved south as I’m seeing a ton around my house here in College Station. That is why our hunt was so pathetic. Best of luck and hope you knock them in the head!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X