Savage Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savage Customer Service

Just bought this gun and went to take the stickers off. I got the first 2 off no problem. Then, the last sticker peeled the camo off. Not sure why they need 3 stickers on the dang thing but there is.

Has anyone every had problems when dealing with Savage? Going to give them a call tomorrow about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

**** that's not good!

The one time I had to use them for a 17HMR failure to fire they were great. Hopefully they take care of you!

Comment

Hopefully you get it fixed. Coming off that easy with a sticker makes me wonder how well it will hold up to banging around in the woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No problem here, similar issue except my bolt knob had some camo missing sent it in and they turned it around ASAP, no questions asked.

Comment

Dang. I’ve been eyeballing that particular gun for a while myself.

Comment

That sucks. Good looking gun.

Comment

Their stickers are obnoxious. As someone else mentioned above, wonder how durable they finish is going to be in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                Their stickers are obnoxious. As someone else mentioned above, wonder how durable they finish is going to be in the field.

Maybe that’s why some people leave stickers on and hunt with them as is [emoji23] . Buddy’s dad hunted with a browning shotgun with that barrel sticker still on. Couldn’t believe it as it screams new gun, or I have no clue what I’m doing.

Comment

Savage Customer Service

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                  Maybe that’s why some people leave stickers on and hunt with them as is [emoji23] . Buddy’s dad hunted with a browning shotgun with that barrel sticker still on. Couldn’t believe it as it screams new gun, or I have no clue what I’m doing.

I have some Mexican friends that leavs the protective plastic around their TV frame and the Energy Star sticker on LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    **** that's not good!

The one time I had to use them for a 17HMR failure to fire they were great. Hopefully they take care of you!
                    Yeah I hope so too.
                    I'll update once I hear something.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                      Hopefully you get it fixed. Coming off that easy with a sticker makes me wonder how well it will hold up to banging around in the woods

I was thinking that but I don't really mishandle my rifles.

Shotguns and .22's though that's another story lol

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        Dang. I’ve been eyeballing that particular gun for a while myself.
                        I love it. Haven't shot it yet as I just got it yesterday but so far I love it.
                        Im a fan of Savage as well. have a few firearms from them.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                          VERY obnoxious! my .17hmr from them had sticky crap all on it from where i pulled the savage sticker off of it.

Comment

Had a savage long range in 6.5 creedmoor. Shot great only problem was they didnt finish ream it so almost blew my face off trying some reloads. they finish reamed it and sent it back. I sold it after that and have not bought a savage since. They didnt seem to think the finish reaming was a serious miss on their part. I thought differently.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                              VERY obnoxious! my .17hmr from them had sticky crap all on it from where i pulled the savage sticker off of it.
                              Lol 5 yrs later i can still tell where sticker was on my sons .17

Comment

Working...
                              X