No announcement yet.

Fsc 3/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im in on some 301, we playing double in/out?

Comment

Sure. Is this gonna be one on one or all hands?

Comment

Ok i must ask cuz I've seen these on here before. what does fsc stand for? what are the guidelines?

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonwood View Post
          Its gonna be fun just to sit back and watch this one.
          What happened to your elbow and shoulder? I may not be able to participate in most of these weekly shots, but I've always found it fun checking out your's and Rick's videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
            Ok i must ask cuz I've seen these on here before. what does fsc stand for? what are the guidelines?
            FSC = First Shot Challenge. It's a fun little online competition where TBH trad shooters shoot at a target chosen by the past week's winner. The shot must be the first shot of the day - no warm ups. You can shoot any day of the week, or even every day of the week, as long as the shot taken is the first one for that day. You then submit the your shot by photo or video by Saturday. Closest one to the target wins and gets to choose next week's shot. Shot must be taken by a trad bow - recurve, longbow, horsebow, etc. You can shoot carbons, aluminums, wood, bamboo, fiberglass or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by equin View Post
              FSC = First Shot Challenge. It's a fun little online competition where TBH trad shooters shoot at a target chosen by the past week's winner. The shot must be the first shot of the day - no warm ups. You can shoot any day of the week, or even every day of the week, as long as the shot taken is the first one for that day. You then submit the your shot by photo or video by Saturday. Closest one to the target wins and gets to choose next week's shot. Shot must be taken by a trad bow - recurve, longbow, horsebow, etc. You can shoot carbons, aluminums, wood, bamboo, fiberglass or whatever.
              Sweet thanks for the info. May be getting a recurve pretty soon and if I do, I am in!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                Sweet thanks for the info. May be getting a recurve pretty soon and if I do, I am in!
                Good, the more the merrier! this stuff is fun! And good practice. I concentrate on the first shot more than I used to and I think that will translate into making me a better bowhunter. After all, its that first shot that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by equin View Post
                  What happened to your elbow and shoulder? I may not be able to participate in most of these weekly shots, but I've always found it fun checking out your's and Rick's videos.
                  I was shoveling snow, and hit a large chunk of ice with the shovel, then hit an up raise section of sidewalk. Both hits made my shoulder and elbow get real painful, I will see if I can shoot this by Saturday. This shoulder/elbow has been giving me fits since this happened 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Well I shooted my shot for the week.

It won't win no prizes, but once again I was just real happy to be able to participate.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muRXcmYGye4"]YouTube - TBH FSC 03 13 2011[/ame]

Good luck everybody.

Rick

Comment

Good shooting if the wind lays maybe i can get my shot in.

Comment

Well, I got to get a new computor or printer! Rick's target looked bigger than mine!lol That wouldn't help me anyway, even if it was 2ft.X2ft.! I got a new to me bow yesterday and shot about 20 arrows through it, tweeked my nocking point and decided to use it today for my FSC. I always have been intriuged by short bows and really wanted one of those Sheepeater brands, that are 50"s long. Well having no funds puts a serious crimp on wants. A fella on another site wanted a 60" recurve for this 52",52#s@28"s, Lost Creek reflex-deflex longbow. Yep, longbow. I sent mine and he sent his and I couldn't be happier! This little bow when strung is 51"s limb tip to limb tip. Zero finger pinch and smoother drawing than my 60" longbow! I think I found my dream huntin bow!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Great shot Doc.

It's hard not to look at the middle isn't it.

Comment

Nice shot Doc. And nice new bow too!

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                              Great shot Doc.

It's hard not to look at the middle isn't it.
                              Ha! That's why I called triple twenty instead of bullseye! And it sure messed me up!

Comment

This one looks fun. Might gave to do it with my compound even if it doesn't count

Comment

Working...
                                X