Need a good Toyota dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a good Toyota dealership

Looking at getting a Tacoma TRD Off Road or Pro. I live an hour south of Houston, but willing to drive for a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call Richard Linck at Community Toyota in Baytown. I've known the guy since elementary school....he is a good guy, a bit weird, but a good dude. I bought my Tundra from him and he did better than good by me. Tell Him Kevin Meadows sent ya

832-207-2580

Comment

I doubt any one dealership gets you a much better price than any other. Tacomas sell. They don't lower price much. And I hear they don't lower them at all on a few new models.

Good luck.

Comment

If you are a USAA member, look into their car buying service. No hassles, the dealers come to you, no drama. I've bought a 2017 Tacoma and 2017 4Runner through the service.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          I doubt any one dealership gets you a much better price than any other. Tacomas sell. They don't lower price much. And I hear they don't lower them at all on a few new models.

Good luck.
          Yea, iv'e been worried about this.

Comment

Originally posted by waverider View Post
            If you are a USAA member, look into their car buying service. No hassles, the dealers come to you, no drama. I've bought a 2017 Tacoma and 2017 4Runner through the service.
            Thanks, but not a member.

Comment

You get what you pay for and my experience is your going to have to pay close to sticker on what your looking for.

Comment

I called Loving Toyota in Lufkin when we bought my wife's Highlander and they beat everyone else's price by $1500. Worth a shot

Comment

Your best bet IMO is to find the exact truck you want (tires, 4x4 or not, sticker package, and everything). Then hope you can drive out for a tad less than sticker price after it's all said and done/

Let me know how you do. I'd guess you get maybe 6-8% off sticker.

Comment

Atkinson toyota in Bryan, good people and I actually enjoyed buying a truck for first time ever.

I got 16% off sticker price on my tacoma.

Comment

Go to cars.com and select what options you want, start calling dealerships and see who is willing to deal. Cash is king

Comment

Thanks, lots of good info!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                          Go to cars.com and select what options you want, start calling dealerships and see who is willing to deal. Cash is king
                          Yep. Go to newcars.com. Select a mile radius you are willing to travel and find the Tacoma with the options you want. E-mail the dealers using this template

There are plenty of great tips to follow in order to make the right choice and get the top deal, and dealers have a few of their best tips to share.

Keep in mind the PROs are in high demand so negotiating is limited. I didn't do much negotiating but Toyota of Cedar Park offered me 2k off MSRP for a Tacoma. I decided to go the 4runner route, and got a little over 4k off MSRP using the email template above.

Remember to ask for OTD price after you get several quotes.

Comment

We got 12% off MSRP at Gillman Honda. The end of the quarter is coming up at the end of this month, and if you set your tactics to whittle the dealers down over the next two weeks, you should be in good position to close a deal for the best price you can get.

Comment

Robbins Toyota in Texarkana. They ordered me a bone stock 4wd Tacoma without any of the options and even without a bed so I could put a flatbed on it. I had to wait a few weeks and didnt get my choice of color, but none of that mattered. They worked with me when nobody else would.

Comment

Working...
                              X