Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bod boy buggy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bod boy buggy question

We have a bad boy buggy that is about 5-6 years old. Just replaced the batteries last year about this time and they didn't make it but about 8-9 months. We always check the water and keep them filled. What are we missing here? Constant battle fighting corrosion on the posts but no loose connections and again we stay on top of the water.

Either something is draining your batteries or your charger is not working. I would go to www.buggiesgonewild.com or similar forum and do a search. I have gotten some good tips/advice there.

Comment

When do you charge the batteries? When you leave it for a long time, what are you doing to maintain the charge levels? What brand and model charger do you have? What brand batteries are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
        When do you charge the batteries? When you leave it for a long time, what are you doing to maintain the charge levels? What brand and model charger do you have? What brand batteries are you using?
        Using the charger and batteries that came with it but will have to check when I get home. It belongs to my dad so he has been buying batteries but now its sitting in my barn waiting to get fixed again.

It only gets used on the weekends. Usually get a long charge the night before we go and gets put back on the charger after every time it is used.

Comment

The corrosion is most likely built up in the cables if it’s an on going issue and cleaning the connections will only address localized corrosion.
          If the cables are bad enough it’ll cause too much resistance making it operate at a lower voltage and seeming like a battery issue
          Cheapest to start there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your heading reads funny for some reason.

Comment

If you don't have the right batteries, you will forever be behind the game. Also, the batteries need to be broken in properly to get the most charge and the longest life.

Comment

Working...
              X