X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelosi suggests holding back articles from Senate

WTH!?!?

Fox News

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Democrats may wait to send their articles of impeachment against President Trump to the GOP-controlled Senate, for fear that they are incapable of holding a fair trial."
    This is the witch who said "we'll just have to pass it to see what's in it (Affordable Care Act)" now wants to make decisions as we go along..

This is totally undermining US.

It's all BS.
    She knows full well the Senate has no obligation to even have a trial. Her media handlers in the Main stream media said this is the next move and she said sounds good

Comment

Drag it out

Drag it out

Waaaaayyyyyyy out!

Comment

So then the Senate should proceed as they see fit anyways. He's been "Impeached," their "duty" is done.

Comment

Hoping for the biggest backfire ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            WTH!?!?

Fox News

This is the witch who said "we'll just have to pass it to see what's in it (Affordable Care Act)" now wants to make decisions as we go along..

This is totally undermining US.
            The Wicked Witch of the West is complaining about not getting a fair trail in the senate. That cracks me up since POTUS got treated anything but fair during the impeachment hearings.

Comment

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Yep. They are planning more house hearings to find new articles.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Yep. They are planning more house hearings to find new articles.
                  I believe it was one of Comrade Stalins assistants that said "show me the man and I will find a crime" Thats is exactly what this lynch mob has been doing for the last 3 yrs.

Comment

It’s all a joke

Comment

Once in the Senate Pandora's Box will be opened wide. Piglosi can't take that chance but she may be just dumb enough. Democrat party is imploding biggly.

Comment

I hope she sits on it for a couple of months and then the Senate can do a very thorough trial lasting into the 2020 elections.

Comment

So how long can they hold out? Till after the election in case Trump wins but Democrats controls Senate?

Comment

They are holding the country hostage.

Comment

She thinks her constituents are idiots, how can anybody believe any of this ?

Comment

Working...
                              X