Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My condolences on the passing of your grandmother

Comment

Certainly can't hurt to ask. Probably won't get your money back but may be able to reschedule.

Prayers sent for your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
        Certainly can't hurt to ask. Probably won't get your money back but may be able to reschedule.

Prayers sent for your family.
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by AggieRod View Post
          My condolences on the passing of your grandmother
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DosToros View Post
            I definitely see your side with the loss and those special circumstances. But I also see that he has now lost the ability to sell your spot so he stands to lose significant income that may be important to him. I would think you guys could come up with a compromise but I don’t think he is obligated to do so. If he gives you a refund that would be noble off him.
            Yep I hope we can work it out good

Comment

Sorry for your loss..This is a tough one.. A refund policy would have to be in writing.. If proof can be shown of a death an refund should be a option..

Sadly, these days, people will falsely use a "death in the family", and many other excuses, to get out of anything up to and including missing work.. I've seen it first hand.. Unfortunately this is the world we live in now..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Sorry for your loss..This is a tough one.. A refund policy would have to be in writing.. If proof can be shown of a death an refund should be a option..

Sadly, these days, people will falsely use a "death in the family", and many other excuses, to get out of anything up to and including missing work.. I've seen it first hand.. Unfortunately this is the world we live in now..

I kinda sorta understand what you said...... but you’re reall convoluted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it's not too late maybe someone can go instead or at least on a discounted rate so you don't lose all the money. Just a thought.

Comment

Sorry to hear the family loss.

If the guy doesn’t strike a deal why not try selling on the site to at least recoup some of the potential loss?

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      Sorry to hear the family loss.

If the guy doesn’t strike a deal why not try selling on the site to at least recoup some of the potential loss?
                      This is what I’d do if he sAys no refund.

I Understand business is business and he knows his way better than I would, but I would think there would be some way he could be understanding about it and work With y’all on another date.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                        This is what I’d do if he sAys no refund.

I Understand business is business and he knows his way better than I would, but I would think there would be some way he could be understanding about it and work With y’all on another date.
                        Business and understanding do not go well together. If he has 5 tags and 20 weekend to run hunts he could have room to be nice and do extra work/change his schedule etc.

But if he only has "x" weekends to sell hunts and make money he will literally lose the cost of your hunt by rescheduling.

IMO you will be better off calling him and saying you understand he doesn't have to refund your money but if he has someone on standby to take the dates and refund your money that would be great. Or if you can sell the hunt to someone else to recoup. But selling a hunt is 20x harder than most people think.
                        Last edited by RiverRat1; 12-15-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

The hunt was from Wednesday afternoon until Sunday. Sunday was the close of season in that unit. He was already on the ranch hunting so I doubt there was any option to have someone fill the spot.

Comment

If he doesn't offer a refund, post it up here with a discounted rate and try to recoup some of your costs

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                              If he doesn't offer a refund, post it up here with a discounted rate and try to recoup some of your costs

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                              Hunt ended with sunset tonight. Season closed

Comment

I think some of ya'll don't understand. Hunt was for this past week and season is over now.

Comment

Working...
                                X