X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The #metoo movement is out of hand....

It's being severely overplayed

Comment

I’ve gotten fat and my jeans fit snug, so I’m walking around with a leg in the air adjusting all the time. Glad I work for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        There’s gotta be more to the story...

Skinny
        ^^^^this

Comment

She videoed said adjustment and went to HR. I am assuming they watched her video and determined it was an over adjustment and fired him.

Comment

When did they stop having an affair?

Comment

I used to have a boss that would adjust with his office door open, he would spend half the day doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                She videoed said adjustment and went to HR. I am assuming they watched her video and determined it was an over adjustment and fired him.
                it was that he adjusted himself at all. HR lady said that any adjusting should be done in the bathroom

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                Probably a set up. The lady with nothing better to do than keep an eye on him and play with her phone so she could get the video and say she was appalled and offended. Kind of reminds me of the congressional hearing we just had to endure from the Demorats!
                this is exactly what we think. shes bff with the gay dude that sits across the row from him, said he hadnt talk to them much

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                  A crisp hundred says the chick that took the video is uglier than homemade soap...or a flaming liberal lesbian...or both. And in honor of your buddy, I'm going to close my office door and take my pants off just cuz.
                  Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    Sounds like a Lesbo making a slot open for another female.
                    Fixed it for you.

Comment

Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to the EEOC we go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She's not a baseball fan

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                          it was that he adjusted himself at all. HR lady said that any adjusting should be done in the bathroom

this is exactly what we think. shes bff with the gay dude that sits across the row from him, said he hadnt talk to them much
                          Aha! So she's taking up for the gay dude since he didn't get an invite to help with the adjustment

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            He's experienced in adjusting so maybe he needs to be in insurance.
                            USAA is insurance haha so he was apparently adjusting the wrong problem

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              If he was adjusting himself long enough for the lady to notice and then be offended enough to get out her phone and video him then "adjusted" is not the correct word for it
                              Im with you on this one. It only takes a second to make an adjustment, anything else is playing with it. Sorry to hear about your buddy losing his job, but will need to see video to change my mind. Im sure he could request a copy of the video for his lawyer. They probably kept a copy for their records. Shoot it takes longer to take my phone out of my pocket,a n turn on the camera than it does to make an adjustment.

Comment

There has to be more to this story. In my experience when an employee complains and things are investigated they are not as "horrific" as the complaining party made them out to be and not as "innocent" as the person being accused make them out to be. If this guy was in the privacy of his office or felt that no one was watching or could see him and it was a brief "adjustment" that is one thing but to make an "adjustment" in plain view in front of women to me seems a little inappropriate and socially unacceptable and leads me to believe it was more than a simple quick "adjustment". On the other hand if it was a simple quick "adjustment" that was thought to be private, termination seems a little over the top.

Comment

Working...
                                X