Sometimes I just gotta shake my head..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I just gotta shake my head..

Saw this name , La-a , had to ask. Well it’s pronounced LaDasha “but da dash ain’t silent”. ... alrighty then lol

You're racist if you don't pronounce the dash

Comment

It’s a hyphen...

Comment

Lahyphena?

Comment

Seen that one before at a graduation.

Another at a graduation was... Shadynasty. Announcer pronounced Shady-nasty.... when momma jumped up hollering “I know you didn’t call my baby Shady Nasty.... it’s Sha-dynasty “ lmao

Comment

dealt with a couple of kids a few years back when i was still and active leo

twin brothers lemonjello and orangejello,,,,, go figure.... they had been well taught how to miss pronounce their names,,, momma did not like the police calling them as they were spelled,,,, i actually got complained on because i told her if she had wanted them miss pronounced why didn't she spell them that way she said them,,,,,, capt thought it was funny,,,, too

Comment

That's been around a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

Another at a graduation was... Shadynasty. Announcer pronounced Shady-nasty.... when momma jumped up hollering “I know you didn’t call my baby Shady Nasty.... it’s Sha-dynasty “ lmao
                Well at least she got her dip - Loma

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                  dealt with a couple of kids a few years back when i was still and active leo

twin brothers lemonjello and orangejello,,,,, go figure.... they had been well taught how to miss pronounce their names,,, momma did not like the police calling them as they were spelled,,,, i actually got complained on because i told her if she had wanted them miss pronounced why didn't she spell them that way she said them,,,,,, capt thought it was funny,,,, too
                  Where was this? My aunt had two kids in her class several years ago with the same names.

Baby Dr buddy of my dad’s delivered one once, first name Nosmo-king.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

Oh man that's too good.LOL

Comment

One of my neighbors used to work in the hospital with newborns. The best one she told me was a girl name Taqueria. It be pronounced Tuk-air-ee-uh.

Comment

My daughter goes to school with a girl named "abcde"...pronounced absidee

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a buddy that lives in Eastern Oklahoma. He said some people over there named their son Camouflage.....pronounced like you'd think it is.......yeah.....That's different.

$50 says that kids first haircut is a mullet.

Comment

I seen this one today .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by strummer View Post

i seen this one today .

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
                              bahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X