Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

If you need to get away from flood waters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you need to get away from flood waters...

If you need to get away from rising water and need a place to stay post here. No one needs to risk their lives. I have two places people can stay if need be. One in George West and one near San Saba.

Plenty of other TBHers all over Texas have said they have room to help people as well.

It's a long ways to come to but my place is open to anyone that needs help. If you have horses or other animals that need to be put up we can help out. Our place ain't big but we'll do what we can.

Comment

Im in Fannin county and have 4 full RV hookups if anyone gets that far north.

Comment

I'm in Arlington with an extra room

Comment

I am in Wimberley and have room for several horses and some other livestock. Have an extra bedroom and horse trailer with living quarters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am in Graham and have an extra bedroom and room for horses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully those that do can get out. I spent 2-3 houts today going around trting to find routes out of westchase area, unfortunately all roads out are flooded. Praying this rain stops and starts draining. My immediate area is okay for now but ive seen some crazy water level changes.

Comment

ya'll some good folks!

Comment

Sure is nice of you folks to do that.

I was talking to one of my best friends last night and they've been in a hotel in San Antonio since last Tuesday and it's starting to get expensive. They have no power at their house in Victoria and it's flooded anyway.

I'll tell him about this. At $149.99 a night it's adding up for him plus eating out all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                    Sure is nice of you folks to do that.

I was talking to one of my best friends last night and they've been in a hotel in San Antonio since last Tuesday and it's starting to get expensive. They have no power at their house in Victoria and it's flooded anyway.

I'll tell him about this. At $149.99 a night it's adding up for him plus eating out all the time.
                    Tx wader,
                    I would like to cover a nights stay for them or buy them a meal, whatever they'll allow me to do. Can you get me in touch with them ?

Comment

George West is a lot closer to Victoria. Didn't get a lot of rain in George West.

The "house" I have is a river cabin. IMO it's better than a hotel. Plenty of room, kitchen, AC, etc.

I'll PM you

Comment

Working...
                      X