Comfortable ladder stand or hang ons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comfortable ladder stand or hang ons

What's some of the more comfortable stands that yall have sat in. In the market for a couple new sets before season and want them comfortable. Single man set for one and possibly a good double set on the other location

Can't tell you anything about a double because my double sucks bad. That saying my single is 17' summit solo deluxe and have no issues sitting several hours. It is very comfortable. My knees start hurting in my double after an hour or two but not in the summit, it is a great stand.

Comment

If you ever sit in a Millenium, you will be hooked. A little pricey, but you can stay all day.

Comment

Cool. I was lookin at the muddy 2 man prestige and the millennium or ol man stands. Which millennium stand?

Comment

I got the Game Winner tandem. Me and the wife set it up this past weekend and it is comfortable. You could sleep in it.

Comment

I have the game winner 2 man. It's ok but my rear end goes numb fairly quick. Other than that it's a decent stand

Comment

Originally posted by StringStalker View Post
              Cool. I was lookin at the muddy 2 man prestige and the millennium or ol man stands. Which millennium stand?
              I think it's the L100 they've actually dropped the price they're listed at $219 that's a really good price for how well built and comfortable the millenniums are

Comment

The main thing I look for is a large platform. I like the extra room to stand and position my feet. I usually use a boat cushion in the seat to help with comfort and get my butt up a little higher unless it has a flip up seat.

Comment

Milenium monster. . End of discussion

Comment

I was lookin at that millennium monster. I like how u can level it up to 15 degrees. Good feature.

Comment

I just hate that u pay almost $300 and they can't even come with ladder sticks!

Comment

I just set up a Big Game Platinum ladder stand that seems really comfortable. I needed to burn some Cabelas dinero and they didn't have a Millenium. I do wish the seat back were higher on this one though.

Comment

Check out Big Dog tree stands. They get good reviews on Amazon and you can order from their website and get free shipping!

Comment

There are two sizes of ladder stands for Millenium. The 16 and 21 foot. I have one of each!

Comment

[ATTACH]728078[/ATTACH]
                              ameristep 15' two man ladder stand from walmart $100 cant beat it, comfortable for one with room to move around.

Comment

Working...
                              X