Governor Perry Indicted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
    Well you proved you can impeach a president in 1998 for lying about sex...I would imagine the Democrats would LOVE it if you impeached the current president. Nothing like an impeachment to stir up the base and get them out to vote.
    Yep, dem base could care less about laws broken, abuse of power
    Just so long as the FREE money keeps filling the mail box

Comment

Pad party. Gosh.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Yep, dem base could care less about laws broken, abuse of power
        Just so long as the FREE money keeps filling the mail box
        Well to be fair, if you want to talk about abuse of power, the last president could most definitely be accused of that, and I think there were far more legitimate grounds for impeachment than this president, not that I necessarily feel he should have been impeached. I'm sure this once again makes me a liberal communist since I once again don't hate with all my passion this president even though I didn't vote for him.

Comment

1 legit example of Bush abusing power would be nice

Comment

It's a Travis county GJ, they are huge liberals who will stoop to any level to try and destroy a republican.
            Simple horse poo..... That's all this is

Same folks who destroyed Tom Delay with fake charges and sorry liberal jurors.
            Was going to post the same thing. Exactly right and they destroyed the guy known as the hammer by his opponents meanwhile look at the abuse of power that has occurred by the dems and nothing. Pelosi Reid and Obama has stopped them.

Comment

Well to be fair, if you want to talk about abuse of power, the last president could most definitely be accused of that, and I think there were far more legitimate grounds for impeachment than this president, not that I necessarily feel he should have been impeached. I'm sure this once again makes me a liberal communist since I once again don't hate with all my passion this president even though I didn't vote for him.
              Could you list a few for comparison ?

Comment

Give an example please. Also, while your at it, tell me how you would've handled the situations he was faced with. Everyone wanted protection and a secure nation after 9-11, he did all he could to give us that. His major issue going into office was education and economy but he was forced to be a war time president. What did he do that was so abusive?

Comment

Special Prosecutor McCrumb say's when it's the law, it's the law. WELL FELLAS, how about MR. O'BAMA & his cronies start ENFORCING a few STARTING with ILLIGAL IMMIRATION & I'm not from Texas. I call B.S., fire the drunken driver x#@^&# & maybe do some checking on McDUMB.

Comment

The DA is an officer of the law, very high ranking officer at that. There's 0 tolerance in law enforcement while on duty. Unless you're a democrat in Travis Co.

Comment

Of course it would, I confident not another county in TX would have made this inditement.
                      One would... Harris

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Austin being Austin......hippies, liberals and weirdos
                        I'm here near Austin. I love this area, but you are correct.

For me, they are everyday reminders to vote!

Comment

Wow... I guess that means "abuse of power" only applies to Republicans and State politics.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                            Austin needs to move back to Kalifornia
                            Now there's an idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                              anybody want to guess the party rosemary lenmberg belongs to?
                              Is DB an official party?

Comment

what the heck? ......something rotten in Denmark.

Comment

Working...
                                X