POC duck report???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POC duck report???

Our annual DIY trip is coming up and was wondering what the report is? Las yr was tough for us, but we are still learning also. Any report would be great.

Lots of birds but the weather isn’t helping keeping them moving .

Comment

I didnt hunt but I saw more duck hunters in the matty harbor sunday afternoon than the morning.

Comment

There are plenty of red heads, you only get two. Might get a crack at a pintail or two. Maybe a scaup.

There is your report. Same report every year. Never changes.

Comment

Buddy of mine fished with Bayflats (sea drift) Monday. The duck hunters averaged 1/duck per hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
            There are plenty of red heads, you only get two. Might get a crack at a pintail or two. Maybe a scaup.

There is your report. Same report every year. Never changes.

Lol. Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went about a week ago. Was able to shoot 2 redheads each and a handful of scaup. Only saw one group of 4 pennies

Comment

Ducks errywhere

Comment

Hunted north of there this past weekend and it was the worst I've seen in many many years. Hot, windy, and 10x the people it once was.

Comment

Well it’s not the same every yr for sure. But doesn’t sound promising. Might just stay north and kill mallards

Comment

Working...
                    X