Sonora 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonora 2016-2017

Ok I think I got it right this time . Alrighty guys and gals lets get the new season started ! Any pics ,questions or comments about hunting in or around the Sonora area will be most welcome !

In for this year. I think the '16 - '17 season will be a great one!

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. Protein and corn feeders are full. I'll be go back in late Feb to refill. In the meantime, gearing up for spring turkey and off-season axis and aoudad hunts!

Comment

Anyone know of an opening on a lease out that way? Needing a new place to hunt bad

Comment

This past Saturday I got the work started, sat in the stand, drank a few cold beers and ate real good #stressrelief

Comment

I'm in......protein, corn and the addition of cottonseed all full. End of year camera surveys done. Now fingers crossed for timely rain and time for some pig eradication....

Comment

In for another year. Hope El Niño continues with timely rains.

Comment

In for hoping one of our leads pan out! You boys don't mind if I just camp out here...

Comment

In for the new year, hoping for some well timed rain!

Comment

Yes sir! We are hoping to pickup another place on the south side of 10 with more exotics than we have on our place on the north side. If we don't find anything on the south side only work I have to do this year outside of feeding is to re-skin one of my stands. If anyone has any leads on a place east of Sonora and south of 10 please let me know.

Comment

I'm having such a hard time letting go our lease in Sonora. I've hunted there nearly all my life. We have a great place with a good LO, but I'm burnt out on 120" 8 points. Still love that area though.

*no, spots are already filled lol!

Comment

Sonora 2016-2017

Headed west tomorrow. Round 2 of moving our stuff off. Please keep us in your thoughts if you hear of a lead on something close to Sonora!

Comment

Originally posted by LWR2 View Post
                          Headed west tomorrow. Round 2 of moving our stuff off. Please keep us in your thoughts if you hear of a lead on something close to Sonora!
                          Will do ! Good luck to y'all and maybe after turkey season something will come open.

Comment

I took this pic December 28 as I was crossing the San Saba river at Fort Mc Kavett on my way home . I thought it was pretty cool !
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
                              I'm in......protein, corn and the addition of cottonseed all full. End of year camera surveys done. Now fingers crossed for timely rain and time for some pig eradication....
                              where are you buying and how much for $$$ for the cottonseed ?

Comment

Working...
                              X