Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black americans speak out against the california sanctuary state.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black americans speak out against the california sanctuary state.

Heads up CA. The Red wave is building.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLeqfr-GFIQ"]BLACK AMERICANS SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE CALIFORNIA SANCTUARY STATE. SANTA CLARITA. - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 05-15-2018, 11:53 AM.

Hope she's not planning on going to Cheesecake Factory with that hat on.
    Attached Files

Comment

I wish they made those MAGA hats out of better quality hats. I'd wear one if the did.

Milwaukee tools gave away a really good promotional red hat a few years ago and I got a few. When I wear one, I can see people looking to see what's on the front.

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
        I wish they made those MAGA hats out of better quality hats. I'd wear one if the did.

Milwaukee tools gave away a really good promotional red hat a few years ago and I got a few. When I wear one, I can see people looking to see what's on the front.

Would you be comfortable wearing it in public?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post

why not??? in an open carry state.

Comment

Will these videos be played on CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS? These Californians impress me as articulate and thoughtful.

Comment

Working Americans struggling on the economic margins are the ones most negatively affected by illegal immigration. Their neighborhoods are overrun, wages are suppressed and opportunities are less available. I’m glad some are now standing up against the elitists and I hope the movement gains momentum.

Comment

He keeps moving portions of the electorate away from the Dumbocrat plantation. This Jerusalem move with no Democrat approving or attending the new embassy opening moved another group to the GOP.
                Blue wave - hold your breath...................

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post

Yeah the one I bought online has the huge Bill Dance style front and I just can't pull it off without looking like a goober. Checking Amazon to see if there is a more "modern" style out for us folks who arn't yet wearing orthopedic socks.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Yeah the one I bought online has the huge Bill Dance style front and I just can't pull it off without looking like a goober. Checking Amazon to see if there is a more "modern" style out for us folks who arn't yet wearing orthopedic socks.
                      Maybe we should see if there is enough people on this site to set up a small run of MAGA hats at a print shop on good quality hats.

Is MAGA copyrighted? Probably. Would it be legal to print your own MAGA hat?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Link if you find one

I have one of the originals, but no way I'm wearing it

Comment

Order a red cap and have the text done yourself.

Comment

I wear my

_ONALD TRUMP

The D is missing
                            because its all
                            the haters mouths..

shirt in public, my wife thinks I'm crazy. I had to put up with the navy allowing individuals to wear a Obama shirt over their uniform and got my but chewed for writing them up for dress code violation...

Comment

Interesting video. Couple of things. Anybody with common sense realizes it is a horrible policy Cali is trying to push. Secondly, as stated on the video and by another TBHer the lower margin dwellers of our citizenry are the ones suffering most from illegal immigration.......it is not a secret. Lastly, our President just like the last 5 always have good (even great) ideas but tend to deliver their message with poison pills. I support the heck out of reforming LEGAL immigration.......even lowering the number of immigrants. But, taking OUR tax dollars to build a wall is........, well unrealistic.......this isn't Israel with a whopping 400 miles of wall. We all know (as does the Pentagon) with current technology we could seal that southern & northern border tighter than a old rusty mason jar. Thanks for posting that video as a few obviously did not realize folks are not in favor of illegal immigration.

Comment

Working...
                              X