Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2017, 07:09 PM   #101
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Texas will only lose 2 more games.
Please elaborate
BrandonA is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:12 PM   #102
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

The only three Big 12 teams I'm impressed with thus far are the three I figured would make a run. OU, OSU and KSU.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:13 PM   #103
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

TCU should win 4 more games....
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:16 PM   #104
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
TCU should win 4 more games....
I still have them 8-4/ 9-3 possibly. Kenny " dumbass" Hill will cost them at least one maybe two. I hope Robinson is brought in soon. But you could very well be right with Hill as QB

Last edited by BrandonA; 09-11-2017 at 07:20 PM..
BrandonA is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:16 PM   #105
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
I guess that rivalry game turned ISU into a juggernaut over the weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They are better.
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:18 PM   #106
Sparzo
Ten Point
 
Sparzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharecropper View Post
Any Ags notice Chief's move from the pressbox to the field? . . He looked uncomfortable . .


Yep. And the "Associate Head Coach" title. Is that new? Or have I not cared enough to pay attention? Either are plausible.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparzo is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:19 PM   #107
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
TCU should win 4 more games....
Not disagreeing with you necessarily but who you think? Or are you just being combative?
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:29 PM   #108
BigL
Pope & Young
 
BigL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Austin
Hunt In: San Saba, Burnet
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
I'll have whatever you've had. I'll call it a success if they merely don't get embarrassed this week.
4 double Jack's at the airport bar when I posted that. Working on my 6th double now. I'm bullet proof now, they should be too!
BigL is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:35 PM   #109
bklem
Ten Point
 
bklem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Comfort
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
I still have them 8-4/ 9-3 possibly. Kenny " dumbass" Hill will cost them at least one maybe two. I hope Robinson is brought in soon. But you could very well be right with Hill as QB
I thing the Frogs are a QB away from being real dang good. As in contend for a conference title REAL good. But you are correct, the QB is not a good situation. Here's hoping he really stinks it up this weekend!

Pony Up!
bklem is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:37 PM   #110
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Not disagreeing with you necessarily but who you think? Or are you just being combative?
LMAO....a Horned Frog post something and he's fine....I post something similar and it could be construed as combative
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:40 PM   #111
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
LMAO....a Horned Frog post something and he's fine....I post something similar and it could be construed as combative
Ummm...he provided who he thought Texas would be beat. I was being genuine. So can you provide your thoughts or not? If not, no big deal. But don't construe it as something it's not.
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:41 PM   #112
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklem View Post
I thing the Frogs are a QB away from being real dang good. As in contend for a conference title REAL good. But you are correct, the QB is not a good situation. Here's hoping he really stinks it up this weekend!

Pony Up!
I've been waiting on you Avatar challenge this week?
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:42 PM   #113
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Ummm...he provided who he thought Texas would be beat. I was being genuine. So can you provide your thoughts or not? If not, no big deal. But don't construe it as something it's not.

Yes Czar....I am not worthy....I will go back to just reading....
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:44 PM   #114
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
They are better.


Meh, Iowa isn't...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:46 PM   #115
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

I love the frogs optimism off holding an SEC West "power" to 7. They won't drop many games based off that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #116
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Yes Czar....I am not worthy....I will go back to just reading....
Okie doke.
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:50 PM   #117
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Meh, Iowa isn't...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Correct. Has nothing to do with Iowa St.
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:52 PM   #118
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Correct. Has nothing to do with Iowa St.


If they play TCU within 10, I'll agree.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:53 PM   #119
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Ummm...he provided who he thought Texas would be beat. I was being genuine. So can you provide your thoughts or not? If not, no big deal. But don't construe it as something it's not.
Here is who I think TCU will/can lose to.

OU , OKST and KS STATE( I'm optimistic they pick up one of these)

Wildcard losses SMU and West Virgina. These two are toss ups but I don't see the Frogs losing both.
BrandonA is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:54 PM   #120
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

That's cute


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:55 PM   #121
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
I love the frogs optimism off holding an SEC West "power" to 7. They won't drop many games based off that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


Lmao!!! Did you say SEC West "power"?
CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:55 PM   #122
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
I love the frogs optimism off holding an SEC West "power" to 7. They won't drop many games based off that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nobody said the Frogs are great. Arkansas is terrible and will not go to a bowl most likely. Ya'll are too sensitive.

I will state one more time for everyone to hear that Kenny Hill is not the answer. They will be 8-4 prolly(my pre season prediction was 9-3). Hill has not got better. It is what it is.
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:57 PM   #123
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
Lmao!!! Did you say SEC West "power"?





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:58 PM   #124
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Nobody said the Frogs are great. Arkansas is terrible and will not go to a bowl most likely. Ya'll are too sensitive.



I will state one more time for everyone to hear that Kenny Hill is not the answer. They will be 8-4 prolly(my pre season prediction was 9-3). Hill has not got better. It is what it is.


They'll be 6-6 to 8-4, two game swing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 07:59 PM   #125
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
That's cute


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What's your predictions on UT based on what you've seen?
BrandonA is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:00 PM   #126
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
They'll be 6-6 to 8-4, two game swing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
And you see Texas being the same prognosis?
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:01 PM   #127
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default 2017 College Football Week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
What's your predictions on UT based on what you've seen?


6-6 to 8-4 with 8-4 being unlikely at this point. They're still doing some of the old ****, but they're better in other aspects of the game.

The six toughest games that remain are, OU, USC, OSU, KSU, WV and TCU in that order.

Should they lose all of those, 5-7...




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Chad C; 09-11-2017 at 08:04 PM..
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:03 PM   #128
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Nobody said the Frogs are great. Arkansas is terrible and will not go to a bowl most likely. Ya'll are too sensitive.

I will state one more time for everyone to hear that Kenny Hill is not the answer. They will be 8-4 prolly(my pre season prediction was 9-3). Hill has not got better. It is what it is.
I will be the first to admit if Hill sprang his throwing arm wrist or pinky finger while looking at girly magazines I wouldn't lose sleep but I would offer to buy him yr subscription to the magazine of his chose
BrandonA is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:06 PM   #129
Kingfisher789
Eight Point
 
Kingfisher789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Austin. Jim Ned Creek
Hunt In: Tivydale. Nix. Brownwood
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
I still have them 8-4/ 9-3 possibly. Kenny " dumbass" Hill will cost them at least one maybe two. I hope Robinson is brought in soon. But you could very well be right with Hill as QB
What's wrong w Kenny according to his dad?
Kingfisher789 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:12 PM   #130
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
If they play TCU within 10, I'll agree.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Then I guess there's no chance you'll acknowledge Kansas is better also. Although it's a quick fix, they are certainly better.
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:12 PM   #131
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
What's wrong w Kenny according to his dad?
Dunno, he can't throw a spriral?
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:16 PM   #132
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default 2017 College Football Week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Then I guess there's no chance you'll acknowledge Kansas is better also. Although it's a quick fix, they are certainly better.


They were better last year, I'm not buying ISU being anything...yet.

KU Took a ****ty Funky Town hero squad to the wire and axed Strong' poor game management. Yee-haw

Ku was within 5 of ISU last year, should be a barn burner.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Chad C; 09-11-2017 at 08:19 PM..
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:16 PM   #133
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

One of Texas' losses will be Purple Kryptonite.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:19 PM   #134
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
They were better last year, I'm not buying ISU being anything...yet. Took Funky Town heroes to the wire and axed Strong' poor game management. Yee-haw


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I will respect your opinion. I respectfully think both are better.

I also think it's an easier call rather than determining Texas' or Tcu's improvement(or lack thereof).
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:21 PM   #135
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
One of Texas' losses will be Purple Kryptonite.
And the other?
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:22 PM   #136
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
They were better last year, I'm not buying ISU being anything...yet.

KU Took a ****ty Funky Town hero squad to the wire and axed Strong' poor game management. Yee-haw

Ku was within 5 of ISU last year, should be a barn burner.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Kansas plays TCU close every year no matter how good or bad TCU is unfortunately.
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:23 PM   #137
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
I will respect your opinion. I respectfully think both are better.



I also think it's an easier call rather than determining Texas' or Tcu's improvement(or lack thereof).


Honestly, Texas was a few miscues from winning seven and keeping Strong. I think the team is already better. The staff set themselves up and got out coached in week one. The next five weeks will be interesting. I look forward to seeing how they bounce back to an "improved" ISU team following their trip to LA.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:27 PM   #138
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
And the other?
Ok, 3. I was playing the devils advocate.

We better at least see improvement from week to week like we have been saying for what.....3 years now?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-11-2017 at 08:33 PM..
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:28 PM   #139
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Kansas plays TCU close every year no matter how good or bad TCU is unfortunately.
Yep. That due to complacency and looking ahead to the following week. I think GP is past that and out to make an example.
BrandonA is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:28 PM   #140
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Honestly, Texas was a few miscues from winning seven and keeping Strong. I think the team is already better. The staff set themselves up and got out coached in week one. The next five weeks will be interesting. I look forward to seeing how they bounce back to an "improved" ISU team following their trip to LA.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Fair enough. Texas has the athletes without a doubt.
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:32 PM   #141
Jet Black
Ten Point
 
Jet Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Hunt In: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
I will take that bet.. But Baylor and the Jayhawks. I hope Texas can turn it around and have winning season. A strong OU and Texas makes the Big 12 better.
Only chance for a small school like TCU to get a shot for a playoff spot is for those two to be better than average


Honestly the TCU game is a long way off at this point. I hope to see a ton of improvement in Austin by then but it's a huge question mark at this point and not something I'd bet on right now. Get back with me game week though and maybe we can work something out.
Jet Black is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:39 PM   #142
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
Honestly the TCU game is a long way off at this point. I hope to see a ton of improvement in Austin by then but it's a huge question mark at this point and not something I'd bet on right now. Get back with me game week though and maybe we can work something out.
There is a lot of going ons in Austin. I think Herman will be a good if not great coach in the future but he has a learning curve to go through. Hell it happened to Patterson and TCU. Nobody thought they could compete week in week out in a Power 5 conference. Patterson changed and adapted and now they are a contender most yrs. The target is now on his back and so far he hasn't responded.

Last edited by BrandonA; 09-11-2017 at 08:59 PM..
BrandonA is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:42 PM   #143
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default 2017 College Football Week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
There is a lot of going ons in Austin. I think Herman will be a good if not great coach in the future but he has a learning curve to go through. The target is now on his back and so far he hasn't responded.


If he pulls a rabbit out of his *** this week the media will be shouting, "they're back" from the roof tops.

I just hope its competitive, knowing that seems far fetched.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:44 PM   #144
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Why was the same stadium in LA that was half empty for UCLA/aggy expected to be a sellout for USC/Texas. Seems odd.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:46 PM   #145
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
If he pulls a rabbit out of his *** this week the media will be shouting, "they're back" from the roof tops.

I just hope its competitive, knowing that seems far fetched.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just the media?
oktx is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:48 PM   #146
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
Just the media?
Keep in mind that Charlie beat Bob 1 out of 3(and you went into hiding) and played them tough with these players in the other two.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:48 PM   #147
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
If he pulls a rabbit out of his *** this week the media will be shouting, "they're back" from the roof tops.

I just hope its competitive, knowing that seems far fetched.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Better be a jack rabbit because USC is ****** and wants redemption from the NC game. My biggest concern would have to be the mental defeat . At this level the mental games is 80-90% of the battle.
BrandonA is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:49 PM   #148
thegrouse
Ten Point
 
thegrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Wilson and San Saba County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Why was the same stadium in LA that was half empty for UCLA/aggy expected to be a sellout for USC/Texas. Seems odd.
Sam Darnold generates more hype than Jacuzzi Josh Rosen
thegrouse is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:51 PM   #149
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Why was the same stadium in LA that was half empty for UCLA/aggy expected to be a sellout for USC/Texas. Seems odd.
dear criminy
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 08:52 PM   #150
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Keep in mind that Charlie beat Bob 1 out of 3(and you went into hiding) and played them tough with these players in the other two.
One out of three ain't bad. Hiding? Lol!
oktx is online now   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com