Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2017, 10:27 AM   #51
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
well.... positive side would be ,...that tickets should be cheap...
SEC West tickets at Kyle Field will be 50 bucks center field pretty soon. Zone will be 15.
J Sweet is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 10:29 AM   #52
16ncs
Pope & Young
 
16ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgHntr10 View Post
For 10 mil a year I want Dabo!

Like you I feel like in the end we will get Morris or Fedora.
Should have gotten Yabba Dabba Dabo when you hired Sumlin. Maybe you can get the Vandy of the East Coach.
16ncs is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 10:32 AM   #53
AJ the TP Guru
Associate Sponsor
 
AJ the TP Guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Elgin
Hunt In: Lexington/Elgin
Default

I was at the Coliseum the last time Texas played there. Trojans had this JC transfer that many thought wouldn't be up to USC standards since they'd already had a couple of Heisman winners. Guy's name was Orenthal or sumpin like that.

Believe it or not, my crew was able to get a cooler full of Coors into the stadium (way pre-911), and guaranteed, there wan't a single brewski left by the time we left with our horns in the dirt to the tune of 17-13. (It really wasn't that close.) The Orenthal guy ran for 150+, and after his first few carries we knew he was the real deal. Much later the world found him to be just a common criminal.

My hopes for next Saturday are not very high. Say 45-14, SC.
AJ the TP Guru is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 10:36 AM   #54
Razorback01
Pope & Young
 
Razorback01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Johnson Co.
Hunt In: where my Elite takes me!
Default

Avatar for Eradicator, at least the Hogs won't lose this weekend.
Razorback01 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 10:38 AM   #55
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback01 View Post
Avatar for Eradicator, at least the Hogs won't lose this weekend.
Good Lookin Avatar!!
BrandonA is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 10:40 AM   #56
flatlander
Ten Point
 
flatlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Corpus Christi
Hunt In: Llano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 160class View Post
10 mil per?! Better be a true and proven coach, if they're gonna do that it better be a slam dunk hire, idk of any coaches available that would be that though.
$10,000,000.00 ( I wrote it out for affect) tends to create availability, especially when they know they will have everything else they could ever need if things are going well.

I say send a blank check to Swinney at Clemson first, he'd be my first choice.
flatlander is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 10:41 AM   #57
16ncs
Pope & Young
 
16ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmart49 View Post
Well I don't think Rhule and staff will get their first win until next season. I expected a substantial drop off but didn't expect us to lose to Liberty or UTSA the first 2 weeks.

At least our little one helps to make the games more enjoyable! She's been to all 8 home games since birth.

Looks like she is going to be a flyer as a cheerleader! Great photo. I don't know if it will take until next year but I believe Rhule will get it done.
16ncs is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 10:41 AM   #58
BosqueTech
Eight Point
 
BosqueTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Hunt In: Bosque County & Lubbock
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
Well we were going to TT this weekend.. After my wife had surgery and found she will be in quite a bit of pain the next week and we see that ASU is terrible, we've decided it is not worth the drive lol.
Best of Luck to you sir! Wreck'Em!
BosqueTech is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 10:45 AM   #59
Kmart49
Ten Point
 
Kmart49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: DFW
Hunt In: Callahan County/Stephens County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ncs View Post
Looks like she is going to be a flyer as a cheerleader! Great photo. I don't know if it will take until next year but I believe Rhule will get it done.
Oh I haven't given up on Rhule in the long term. I had very little expectations this year and knew there will be at least a couple of seasons of growing pains.

First time since '03 that Baylor started their season 0-2. I was there for those games just as I'll be at the rest going forward!
Kmart49 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 10:45 AM   #60
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

SHSU Week 3 update

Sam rolled Prairie view this past Thursday. 2-0 now in the season averaging 46 points a game. Unfortunately we are on a bi week already and after a Thursday game so it wont be till week 4 for the next game, Nichols (aggies pay attention). You wait all year for football season to start and they take a week off already lol.

It will be very interesting to see how many points SHSU runs up on Nichols after TAMU not getting too many. I am a casual TAMU fan but would love to see SHSU defeat a SEC West FBS team. SHSU is in the FCS but is no HS team.
J Sweet is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 10:47 AM   #61
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Texas has a long way to go to compete with the likes of those that are coming up on the schedule. There is ZERO pass rush, The linebacker play is 10 times better with Johnson on the field. Why in the hell are they playing Roach inside, that is criminal. The corner play is not all that bad, SJSU didn't even threaten Boyd, the safety's on the other hand... they got caught stepping on their deeks a few times except SJSU couldn't catch those balls.

There is a complete lack of ability when it comes to KICKER.

Offensive line looked better but it was SJSU, give Warren the freaking rock. If you blow on Porter he falls over, go to Carter after Warren. Hemphill > Foreman, QB's (plural) have been lucky thus far on turnovers.

It's going to be a rough Saturday versus No. 4, followed by ISU, No. 18 KSU, No. 2 OU and No.9 OSU. Hopefully they can get a few W's over the next 5 games.
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 11:07 AM   #62
16ncs
Pope & Young
 
16ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekko man View Post
Uncle Nick?
Maybe Red Buzbee could be the point man on this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
For sure. The A&M job is a career job. 'Bamer is just a stepping stone.
I don't believe he is really in trouble. He is undefeated at this point in the season other than the out of conference game one which really does not matter. I say give him time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
Money money money
Like marrying for money, it can be the toughest you ever earn.

BAMA trying their best to get ready for CSU with our TEXAS QB. Glad CNS makes good decisions.
16ncs is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 11:08 AM   #63
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
I'm feeling pretty good about my avatar bet with you. Not so much with eradicator.




I wouldn't worry about it too much yet. Long ways to go until that game, a lot can happen. Not to mention the 'No Frills Hill Syndrome'
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 11:30 AM   #64
16ncs
Pope & Young
 
16ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback01 View Post
Avatar for Eradicator, at least the Hogs won't lose this weekend.
Good thing I got to Eradicator before he used the avatar he had picked out

You two get together and get GP to join us next year are the TBH Open. I may even wear TCU gear to the golf if you do.
16ncs is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 11:32 AM   #65
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ncs View Post
Good thing I got to Eradicator before he used the avatar he had picked out

You two get together and get GP to join us next year are the TBH Open. I may even wear TCU gear to the golf if you do.
He can play some mean guitar! Wonder if he can hit a driving iron?
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 11:34 AM   #66
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ncs View Post
Good thing I got to Eradicator before he used the avatar he had picked out

You two get together and get GP to join us next year are the TBH Open. I may even wear TCU gear to the golf if you do.
If they move it to Colonial, I'm sure he would attend. He may even provide post golf entertainment and play a few songs afterwards
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #67
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
He can play some mean guitar! Wonder if he can hit a driving iron?


He's pretty bad is my understanding! Like Bear Bryant said, show me a coach that's good at golf and he's prolly not a very good coach(paraphrase)
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 11:44 AM   #68
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: all over
Default

Excited for another week of football and gonna fish some this week so it's already looking better than last week!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slew is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 12:04 PM   #69
Sharecropper
Eight Point
 
Sharecropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wood County
Hunt In: Backyard
Default

Chad Morris would be just fine . . even better I'm assuming he would bring Jeff Traylor with him . .
Sharecropper is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 12:23 PM   #70
Gclyde28
Four Point
 
Gclyde28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Texas has a long way to go to compete with the likes of those that are coming up on the schedule. There is ZERO pass rush, The linebacker play is 10 times better with Johnson on the field. Why in the hell are they playing Roach inside, that is criminal. The corner play is not all that bad, SJSU didn't even threaten Boyd, the safety's on the other hand... they got caught stepping on their deeks a few times except SJSU couldn't catch those balls.

There is a complete lack of ability when it comes to KICKER.

Offensive line looked better but it was SJSU, give Warren the freaking rock. If you blow on Porter he falls over, go to Carter after Warren. Hemphill > Foreman, QB's (plural) have been lucky thus far on turnovers.

It's going to be a rough Saturday versus No. 4, followed by ISU, No. 18 KSU, No. 2 OU and No.9 OSU. Hopefully they can get a few W's over the next 5 games.
I'd like to see Hager on the field to pass rush more as well. I understand that the coaches wanted to view everyone on a fresh slate when they took over but there were more than a couple standout players last year (ie. Hager and Roach) that aren't being utilized in roles that use their strengths. And as far as I can see we have one starting running back and that's Warren. I'm tired of Porter who gets tackled by the first guy every single time being considered a co-starter, both freshman looked more explosive than he did in their mop up duties.

That being said, I don't have high hopes for 4 out of the next 5 games, espicially if the coaches continue to play the same guys they have been in the same positions and expect different results.
Gclyde28 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 12:24 PM   #71
16ncs
Pope & Young
 
16ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
He can play some mean guitar! Wonder if he can hit a driving iron?
He will get the chance! Since hitting a critical shot with a hybrid for my partner and sealing the deal in the Cull Flight I have put most of the 1-irons in storage.


Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
If they move it to Colonial, I'm sure he would attend. He may even provide post golf entertainment and play a few songs afterwards
I'm still holding out hope for Shady Oaks and the Hogan tree.


Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
[/b]

He's pretty bad is my understanding! Like Bear Bryant said, show me a coach that's good at golf and he's prolly not a very good coach(paraphrase)
If he is bad he will fit right in with most of us. My partner in the golf this year was a Horned Frog. He may not want me wearing purple.


Have not checked the injury report but hope to get Joshua Jacobs and some LBs back

Last edited by 16ncs; 09-11-2017 at 12:27 PM..
16ncs is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 12:32 PM   #72
longhorn_cop
Ten Point
 
longhorn_cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central Texas
Hunt In: Tx panhandle, Mex.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gclyde28 View Post
I'd like to see Hager on the field to pass rush more as well. I understand that the coaches wanted to view everyone on a fresh slate when they took over but there were more than a couple standout players last year (ie. Hager and Roach) that aren't being utilized in roles that use their strengths. And as far as I can see we have one starting running back and that's Warren. I'm tired of Porter who gets tackled by the first guy every single time being considered a co-starter, both freshman looked more explosive than he did in their mop up duties.



That being said, I don't have high hopes for 4 out of the next 5 games, espicially if the coaches continue to play the same guys they have been in the same positions and expect different results.


Roach was the def star last year but has disappeared in this new scheme. Coaches gotta move him outside to rush the passer with hager on the other side. More gary johnson at LB please. Hes a beast. Bench porter (practice star but gametime bust). Malik is slowly making me a believer that he will never get to the elite level. Just an avg college LB. 5-star bust. Our DBs are turrible. USC gonna light us up. Payback for nat champ game. I hope not, but could get ugly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
longhorn_cop is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 12:46 PM   #73
Skinny
Pope & Young
 
Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Forestburg,Tx
Hunt In: Montague County
Default

Go Frogs!!!


Skinny
Skinny is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 01:04 PM   #74
Cajun Blake
Associate Sponsor
 
Cajun Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SW Louisiana
Hunt In: public & pvt land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkV View Post
I don't see dabo leaving until the bama gig opens up when saban retires.

I bet the ags go after chip Kelly, not sure he will leave the TV deal unless for another NFL job but I think he would be a good one to go after. Morris is most likely who the ags end up with though.
I no longer see Dabo leaving CLEM to ALA for multiple reasons:

1) He won a NC at Clemson and has proven that he can beat and outcoach Saban (and Urban Meyer).
2) Dabo has awoken the monster at Clemson, he's killing it on the recruiting trail, and HS stud athletes want to play for him.
3) Just 3 weeks ago he signed an 8 yr / $54M contract ($6.75M/yr)
4) Clemson is set up to compete for several more NC's in the next 4-5 yrs.
5) 47 yrs old and he can coach at Clemson for another 15+ yrs. or when he wants to retire.
6) You gotta be fricken' CRAZY to wanna coach at ALA and fill Nick Saban's size 3 shoes .

IMO, the next HC at ALA is immediately set up for failure and will never duplicate Saban's accomplishments. The fans will run him out of town if they lose to AUB, TEN, LSU, or don't make the CFB playoffs. The Gump fan base expectations are so high that many even criticized Saban last year for losing to Clemson on the final play.
Cajun Blake is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 01:13 PM   #75
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake View Post
I no longer see Dabo leaving CLEM to ALA for multiple reasons:

1) He won a NC at Clemson and has proven that he can beat and outcoach Saban (and Urban Meyer).
2) Dabo has awoken the monster at Clemson, he's killing it on the recruiting trail, and HS stud athletes want to play for him.
3) Just 3 weeks ago he signed an 8 yr / $54M contract ($6.75M/yr)
4) Clemson is set up to compete for several more NC's in the next 4-5 yrs.
5) 47 yrs old and he can coach at Clemson for another 15+ yrs. or when he wants to retire.
6) You gotta be fricken' CRAZY to wanna coach at ALA and fill Nick Saban's size 3 shoes .

IMO, the next HC at ALA is immediately set up for failure and will never duplicate Saban's accomplishments. The fans will run him out of town if they lose to AUB, TEN, LSU, or don't make the CFB playoffs. The Gump fan base expectations are so high that many even criticized Saban last year for losing to Clemson on the final play.
I agree and he is going to make another run at one this year! If they go back to back, he's not going anywhere.

...and he is getting paid.

Last edited by Chad C; 09-11-2017 at 01:24 PM..
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 01:18 PM   #76
AgHntr10
Pope & Young
 
AgHntr10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton
Hunt In: Where the thieves and poachers roam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake View Post
I no longer see Dabo leaving CLEM to ALA for multiple reasons:

1) He won a NC at Clemson and has proven that he can beat and outcoach Saban (and Urban Meyer).
2) Dabo has awoken the monster at Clemson, he's killing it on the recruiting trail, and HS stud athletes want to play for him.
3) Just 3 weeks ago he signed an 8 yr / $54M contract ($6.75M/yr)
4) Clemson is set up to compete for several more NC's in the next 4-5 yrs.
5) 47 yrs old and he can coach at Clemson for another 15+ yrs. or when he wants to retire.
6) You gotta be fricken' CRAZY to wanna coach at ALA and fill Nick Saban's size 3 shoes .

IMO, the next HC at ALA is immediately set up for failure and will never duplicate Saban's accomplishments. The fans will run him out of town if they lose to AUB, TEN, LSU, or don't make the CFB playoffs. The Gump fan base expectations are so high that many even criticized Saban last year for losing to Clemson on the final play.
Agree 100%
AgHntr10 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 02:45 PM   #77
16ncs
Pope & Young
 
16ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake View Post
I no longer see Dabo leaving CLEM to ALA for multiple reasons:

1) He won a NC at Clemson and has proven that he can beat and outcoach Saban (and Urban Meyer).
2) Dabo has awoken the monster at Clemson, he's killing it on the recruiting trail, and HS stud athletes want to play for him.
3) Just 3 weeks ago he signed an 8 yr / $54M contract ($6.75M/yr)
4) Clemson is set up to compete for several more NC's in the next 4-5 yrs.
5) 47 yrs old and he can coach at Clemson for another 15+ yrs. or when he wants to retire.
6) You gotta be fricken' CRAZY to wanna coach at ALA and fill Nick Saban's size 3 shoes .

IMO, the next HC at ALA is immediately set up for failure and will never duplicate Saban's accomplishments. The fans will run him out of town if they lose to AUB, TEN, LSU, or don't make the CFB playoffs. The Gump fan base expectations are so high that many even criticized Saban last year for losing to Clemson on the final play.
Of course, it is a little inconvenient that CNS is still going strong coaching at BAMA at least for now. It seems like that Size 3 has gotten stuck in a lot of Size 2 Coonarzes and turned them into The Clemson Monster?

I thought I might get overbooked with LSU avatar challenges this year but I guess not.


Injury report was not too bad. Lester Cotton will not practice for a couple of days. Dylan Moses, a Louisiana player who wanted to get away, likely will not practice for a day.
16ncs is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 03:18 PM   #78
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

College Pick 'em looks a little easier this week other than a couple of travel/time zone games
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 03:46 PM   #79
txgb
Four Point
 
txgb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Edwards County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn_cop View Post
Roach was the def star last year but has disappeared in this new scheme. Coaches gotta move him outside to rush the passer with hager on the other side. More gary johnson at LB please. Hes a beast. Bench porter (practice star but gametime bust). Malik is slowly making me a believer that he will never get to the elite level. Just an avg college LB. 5-star bust. Our DBs are turrible. USC gonna light us up. Payback for nat champ game. I hope not, but could get ugly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah Porter seemed to have trouble running against San Jose. He looks quick but it seems like he can't break tackles and is too small to be powerful


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
txgb is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 03:47 PM   #80
stuntriderant
Pope & Young
 
stuntriderant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cedar Creek (Bastrop county Travis county line)
Hunt In: Mustang ridge, Elgin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
I guess he could always take his statue with him
Waayyyyyyyyyyyyy to heavy and sweaty.
stuntriderant is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 03:49 PM   #81
16ncs
Pope & Young
 
16ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
College Pick 'em looks a little easier this week other than a couple of travel/time zone games
It's hard to believe anything can look easier than last week but it does. I will probably get 28 pts
16ncs is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 03:59 PM   #82
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntriderant View Post
Waayyyyyyyyyyyyy to heavy and sweaty.
I mean it is made of gold
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:00 PM   #83
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ncs View Post
It's hard to believe anything can look easier than last week but it does. I will probably get 28 pts
I thought last week was tough actually(I guessed well!).
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:02 PM   #84
Chase This!
Pope & Young
 
Chase This!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Off the shelf
Hunt In: Where the big deer roam
Default

Ags up 28 at half. Win by 3.
USC by fiddy. At half.
Chase This! is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:29 PM   #85
BigL
Pope & Young
 
BigL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Austin
Hunt In: San Saba, Burnet
Default

Hook'em! Herman stays undefeated against top 10 teams this week!
BigL is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:34 PM   #86
Jet Black
Ten Point
 
Jet Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Hunt In: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigL View Post
Hook'em! Herman stays undefeated against top 10 teams this week!
I'll have whatever you've had. I'll call it a success if they merely don't get embarrassed this week.
Jet Black is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:34 PM   #87
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Texas should win 2 more games.
BrandonA is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:36 PM   #88
Cajun Blake
Associate Sponsor
 
Cajun Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SW Louisiana
Hunt In: public & pvt land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
Ags up 28 at half. Win by 3.
USC by fiddy. At half.
congrats on a hard fought win and upsetting Nichols State
Cajun Blake is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:42 PM   #89
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oatmeal, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
I'll have whatever you've had. I'll call it a success if they merely don't get embarrassed this week.
Yep right there with you. Give me a decent gane without getting blown out of the stadium and Ill be happy. Secondary is gona get burned all game long.
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:43 PM   #90
Jet Black
Ten Point
 
Jet Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Hunt In: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
Texas should win 2 more games.
TCU and who?
Jet Black is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:44 PM   #91
Jet Black
Ten Point
 
Jet Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Hunt In: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
Yep right there with you. Give me a decent gane without getting blown out of the stadium and Ill be happy. Secondary is gona get burned all game long.
I'm not even sure they'll have to pass. Roland and #7 are going to run wild.
Jet Black is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:46 PM   #92
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oatmeal, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
TCU and who?
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:54 PM   #93
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oatmeal, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake View Post
congrats on a hard fought win and upsetting Nichols State
Did they cover the spread?
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 04:56 PM   #94
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
Texas should win 2 more games.

There it is.....
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 05:04 PM   #95
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

It's only Monday
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 05:11 PM   #96
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
TCU and who?
I will take that bet.. But Baylor and the Jayhawks. I hope Texas can turn it around and have winning season. A strong OU and Texas makes the Big 12 better.
Only chance for a small school like TCU to get a shot for a playoff spot is for those two to be better than average

Last edited by BrandonA; 09-11-2017 at 05:37 PM..
BrandonA is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 05:59 PM   #97
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Texas will only lose 2 more games.
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 06:05 PM   #98
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Texas will only lose 2 more games.
Does that include the Big 12 Championship game and the bowl game?

****Assuming you are conceding one of those losses to USC this week
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 06:07 PM   #99
Sharecropper
Eight Point
 
Sharecropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wood County
Hunt In: Backyard
Default

Any Ags notice Chief's move from the pressbox to the field? . . He looked uncomfortable . .
Sharecropper is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2017, 06:08 PM   #100
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

I guess that rivalry game turned ISU into a juggernaut over the weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com