Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 11-02-2016, 12:11 PM   #1
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brazos Co, Leon Co, and with God every time I go out.
Default What RV?

We have a "What cigar", "what gun did you buy", and a "what beer", why not add a RV to the "what's"?

I know many of us own, have owned, or want to own a RV be it a pop-up or motor coach. Share your likes, dislikes of your model as well as places you love to go to and ones you won't return to.

We recently purchased a 2017 Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S and love it thus far though towing in high winds cause a great deal of white knuckling even at 55mph. We are now on a first name bases with our brown truck driver and should buy stock in Amazon! Many things to purchase in order to make the RV exactly what we want.

A couple weekends ago we went to Meridian State Park and hooked up with members of a R-Pod Owners group. We had a great time visiting and relaxing.

On the way back home just outside Marlin on Hwy 6 is a great little rest stop that we plan to "boondock" at in the future.

Lastly for now, here's what our floor plan is. Perfect for me, Robin, and our little pup.

Would anyone be interested in getting together sometime? Maybe have a little rally?

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael
Brazos Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 12:29 PM   #2
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

2015 Keystone Cougar 333MKS, changed trucks since then.. now 2015 F350 Dually 6.7

Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 02-21-2017 at 07:01 PM..
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 12:31 PM   #3
Saltyag15
Ten Point

Hunt In: Karnes, La Salle, and Sutton Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
2015 Keystone Cougar 333MKS, changed trucks since then.. now 2015 F350 Dually 6.7
I bet it was necessary to pull that big puppy!
Saltyag15 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 12:32 PM   #4
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA

I had an old small camper to start with, but sold it, moved up to a 2003 33' triple slide Cardinal (lots of problems the dealer did not want to fix), sold it and my 1 ton diesel, moved to a 22' KIT Mfg trailer for the lease, got totaled in a couple of hail storms and now I am in a 26' Keystone with a single slide for the lease that so far has been a very good trailer. Towed the Cardinal to CO twice and over TX, but it was a pain being so big.

For the costs of new trailers today and a rig to pull them, you can sure stay in a lot of nice places for a long time.
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 12:42 PM   #5
Saltyag15
Ten Point

I have a question about a bumper pull vs. 5th wheel. What would you guys say is too long for a bumper pull trailer? I've heard people say that they get increasingly tougher to bumper pull when they start getting up there in length.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:43 PM   #6
fullsizeaggie
Ten Point

Hunt In: Missouri, East TX

We have had 2 in less than a year...! I have a Dodge 3500 so towing is not a problem. Just my wife and I, daughter and a dog most of the time.

This February, we bought a used, not even titled for a year, used one time Coachman Catalina 293 QBCK. ~31FT and 6500-7000 lbs. Used it 3 times and we totaled it from hail damage in April. Great trailer. I have never pulled a bumper pull trailer that towed and backed that well, even with the bars etc. Had a queen up front and a bunkroom in the back with a living room slide. Had the little kitchen outside etc. Enjoyed it. Single AC needed a little help to master.

I think early june, we bought a 2017 Crossroads Zinger 33BH. ~37ft, 8500-9000 LBS. This one has 2 acs, outside cooking, dual gray tanks and 3 slides. I like how the bathroom is attached to "master". Rear bunkroom with slide in the back. Kitchen has slide has well as the sofa slide. I was happy with the "deal" I got on it, brand new. This trailer pulls and backs just fine, still super easy. I did put 5000lb air bags on my truck though, totally takes care of squatting. Everything in the trailer is just a little nicer than the coachmen. I have had the trailer back to dealer twice for warranty work. Leaking toilets, water heater hoses coming lose and frying solenoids, electric jack solenoids tripping. Otherwise, have not had a problem. Probably wouldn't buy another crossroads product.

My first thoughts were, I don't want a 5th wheel, one because they are more expensive and 2, they take up the bed. After buying the 2nd trailer and really looking at lower end toy haulers, I really should have gone that route. Deer blinds, hunting gear, atv etc all could fit in the back.

I'd be up for a beach trip or central texas run.

Last edited by fullsizeaggie; 11-02-2016 at 12:48 PM..
fullsizeaggie is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 12:46 PM   #7
Saltyag15
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullsizeaggie View Post
We have had 2 in less than a year...! I have a Dodge 3500 so towing is not a problem.

This February, we bought a used, not even titled for a year, used one time Coachman Catalina 293 QBCK. ~31FT and 6500-7000 lbs. Used it 3 times and we totaled it from hail damage in April. Great trailer. I have never pulled a bumper pull trailer that towed and backed that well, even with the bars etc. Had a queen up front and a bunkroom in the back with a living room slide. Had the little kitchen outside etc. Enjoyed it. Single AC needed a little help to master.

I think early june, we bought a 2017 Crossroads Zinger 33BH. ~37ft, 8500-9000 LBS. This one has 2 acs, outside cooking, dual gray tanks and 3 slides. I like how the bathroom is attached to "master". Rear bunkroom with slide in the back. Kitchen has slide has well as the sofa slide. I was happy with the "deal" I got on it, brand new. This trailer pulls and backs just fine, still super easy. I did put 5000lb air bags on my truck though, totally takes care of squatting. Everything in the trailer is just a little nicer than the coachmen. I have had the trailer back to dealer twice for warranty work. Leaking toilets, water heater hoses coming lose and frying solenoids, electric jack solenoids tripping. Otherwise, have not had a problem. Probably wouldn't buy another crossroads product.

My first thoughts were, I don't want a 5th wheel, one because they are more expensive and 2, they take up the bed. After buying the 2nd trailer and really looking at lower end toy haulers, I really should have gone that route. Deer blinds, hunting gear, atv etc all could fit in the back.

I'd be up for a beach trip or central texas run.
Thanks for the educated response! I'm starting to at least toy with the idea of getting a trailer in the near future. Mostly for the reason that I'm about to lose my house hook up for Aggie games, so if I want to keep my season tickets, I'm thinking about this route!
Old 11-02-2016, 12:46 PM   #8
Chad_E
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado Co.

We've got a 2504s 2016 Rockwood Mini Lite. We've been extremely happy with our purchase. May not be the cheapest but quality seemed and seems to be there compared to others we looked at. I wanted something small enough to haul with my 1/2 ton, but big enough for my family of 4 and two extra if my girls want to bring along friends on future trips.
Name:  2015-10-17 11.45.19.jpg
Views: 4647
Size:  50.6 KB

Name:  2015-10-17 11.45.42.jpg
Views: 4657
Size:  46.3 KB

Name:  2504S.jpg
Views: 4621
Size:  41.6 KB
Chad_E is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 03:45 PM   #9
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

I couldn't agree more on the fit/finish of the Rockwood Mini Lite! I do wish it had (ours) a bit more outside storage for my solar equipment. We just ordered the mounting brackets to permanently mount 800 watts of solar panels on the roof and am currently contemplating what and how many batteries to run. When it is said and done we will have a micro 3kW self contained system that will allow us to run all appliances, including the AC, w/o being hooked up to shore power.

Old 11-02-2016, 04:42 PM   #10
bps3040
Pope & Young

Hunt In: West Texas, Dryden area, Forestville, Canada

We have a Keystone Sprinter 266RB. Love it. We love the outdoor kitchen.
Attached Images

bps3040 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 05:39 PM   #11
Atfulldraw
Pope & Young

Hunt In: a high fence, southwest of DFW.
Default What RV?

You have to go into this knowing that there is no perfect trailer or Rv.....

We've owned more than a few, and still have 3 right now.

A bumper pull is great for a deer lease and occasional use rv. Anything over about thirty feet is a pain in the butt to tow around much more than that. Our current deer lease trailer is a 25' bumper pull that barely is big enough to spend a couple of nights in for the two of us. The one prior to this was a double slide, keystone that we really liked a lot but it was getting a bit old to trust for long trips and frankly we just wanted some more bells and whistles.

A fifth wheel is great for towing and I much prefer the inside roominess and height. We still have a 27' 5th wheel that we use, but again, it's pretty small once you add two people and a few dogs for anything more than a few nights. Prior to this one, we had two 44' toyhaulers, both were Voltages.

Our primary rv is now a 37' class a Thor Challenger gasser. I won't bore you with the discussion of diesel vs. gas, since for most folks a class a wouldn't be used enough to justify the cost. For us, a class a gas model is great because of the ability to stay on the road while traveling without doing much when you stop. I recently made a run to Florida and stayed in rest areas on the way coming and going and never got out except to fill up for the 2600 mile round trip.

The more bells and whistles, the more slides, the more problems and maintenance you are going to have. The worst thing you can do with an rv is to leave it outside and not use it. They go to crap quick if you neglect them.

Last edited by Atfulldraw; 11-02-2016 at 05:52 PM..
Atfulldraw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 05:54 PM   #12
TexaRican
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East Texas

You guys spend the bucks! I got a TBH project special a few weeks ago and I'm pretty much doing minor restoration on it. Gonna be redoing some cabinet faces, upgrading the stereo? Repairing all the corner moldings and rust protecting the frame. Already got a new memory foam mattress for the master bed and have new dinette cushions in order. Redid all the plumbing fittings under the sink that were leaky and upgraded to a lockable door for the city and gravity water inlets.

It ain't much but it's got wolves on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TexaRican is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 06:13 PM   #13
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Dad & I parked a 2017 PUMA 38PTB with this floor plan last weekend...there is a vid in the link to get an idea. It is a Looong bumper pull.

The way our cover is set up, we needed all three slides on the far side & wanted two full bed / baths...we had them delete the bunk beds you see when going in the exterior door - bath room & put in our own regular twin bed.

Sort of an odd layout but perfect for what we needed. Had to order it.

http://www.puma-rv-travel-trailer.co...il.cfm?id=1503

We could not do a 5th because the roof wasn't build high enough...a good set up since it's going to sit. Gonna pull the wheels off & set the jack stands this weekend I hope.

The perfect RV is really subjective based upon your needs...I would not want to pull this beast regularly. Crazy long trailer.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 06:15 PM   #14
brrdnk
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman,TX & The "H" Some Years

We just got a new Forest River Vengeance 312a Toy hauler. We are taking it to Port A soon for a trip. The wife and I plan on going to Colorado this summer to Lake City and ride the trails. We are very excited to go RV-ing.
Attached Images

brrdnk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 06:22 PM   #15
Low Fence
Pope & Young

Just picked up our new one 2 weeks ago. 28BHBE this is our second jayco jay flight and we have been very pleased with them
Attached Images

Low Fence is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 06:23 PM   #16
Low Fence
Pope & Young

Interior
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2016, 06:25 PM   #17
Low Fence
Pope & Young

This was a must have for me. Large walk in shower and porcelain toilet
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2016, 06:26 PM   #18
Low Fence
Pope & Young

Also had a second 15,000 btu put in. They got it to 56 degrees!
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2016, 06:32 PM   #19
locknload
Ten Point

Hunt In: Throckmorton, Hamilton Counties

WOW, nice stuff
locknload is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 06:44 PM   #20
splitfinger
Ten Point

Hunt In: Behind the House

Ironic this post has started. My wife and I purchased a 2016 28' Forest River V-Lite on May 31, 2016 and during our 3rd day (June 12) out we determined the A/C was not circulating the air properly. The Sales Manager told me to bring it back and they will swap it out. We returned it on June 27, the Sales Manager denied he ever said that and offered us a "Trade" on a new unit where we would loose about $10k. Expensive 10 day vacation, huh??? Long story short and 4 months later just short of acquiring an attorney, we just worked out a deal on a replacement 30' unit with 2 A/C units and picked it up on Monday. Not sure if I would recommend the dealer to anyone.
splitfinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 06:44 PM   #21
Mike D
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Haskell County, TX

There is no way I can bring myself to pay what a new one costs. I need one that is comfortable enough to spend at most a week in but don't mind hauling and leaving at the lease for the season.

I picked this one up from a TBH'er and have less than $10k in it even after the upgrades I have done to it.

Suits our needs perfectly.

This is the first 5th wheel I have ever owned/pulled. After having one I will never own another bumper pull camper of any size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 08:56 PM   #22
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by bps3040 View Post
We have a Keystone Sprinter 266RB. Love it. We love the outdoor kitchen.

I love our outside grill. Not a full kitchen but awesome just the same.

Nice rig!

Old 11-02-2016, 09:22 PM   #23
hopedale
Ten Point

Hunt In: WMAs

cool thread
hopedale is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 09:44 PM   #24
WyoBull
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wyoming

Just ordered an slide in truck camper this week. It is a Northern Lite 8 11 Queen Classic Special Edition. Will get it in late January or early February.
Can't wait, it is a true 4 season camper so we will be able to use it year around up here.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
WyoBull is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-02-2016, 10:28 PM   #25
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoBull View Post
Just ordered an slide in truck camper this week. It is a Northern Lite 8 11 Queen Classic Special Edition. Will get it in late January or early February.
Can't wait, it is a true 4 season camper so we will be able to use it year around up here.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

I've always wanted one but I can't talk my wife into it. One year I'll get one!

Old 11-02-2016, 11:02 PM   #26
Lowe
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas Panhandle

Can't load pics for some reason tonight but picked up 2017 Jayco Hummingbird Baja Edition Monday. I pretty much hunt solo so the perfect size for what I need although the Wife will probably join me on occasion. I drive a 4 door Jeep with a max towing capacity of only 3500# so I was pretty limited on size.
Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 04:43 AM   #27
Razorback01
Pope & Young

Hunt In: where my Elite takes me!

On our third 5th wheel in 16 years, and don't plan on changing again- unless we go smaller. 34ft Jayco Eagle, 4 slides. It's much larger than the previous 2, yet pulls better. More room than we will ever need.
Razorback01 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 07:04 AM   #28
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

I think it boils down to what you want from a RV, when we were young a van or a tent was all we needed.... now not so much...

For us the 5th wheel is the right trailer... I'll never go back to a bumper pull... maybe when I fully retire we'll go to a Class A diesel pusher but probably not..

Dual air conditioners, fireplace, 60" full size shower, 40" flat screen, chairs at the dinner table, food prep island, storage bigger than some trailers, one button leveling, and a full size bed... just some of the reasons...

5th wheels pull so much better, back better and no sway...

Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 02-21-2017 at 07:01 PM..
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 07:16 AM   #29
super_dave
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NW Smith County

We just bought a K-Z Frontier from a fellow TBH'er and we are so pleased. This thing is great. No issues at all and it's exactly what we needed. 4 bunks and a queen bed in a 25' trailer.
super_dave is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 10:23 AM   #30
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

I'm doing a little solar work between rain showers. When my wire comes in I will beef up the wires between the battery and charge controller.

Old 11-03-2016, 11:17 AM   #31
powderburner
Six Point

Hunt In: Zapata-San Ygnacio

2011 Keystone 294BHS
Currently pulling it with a 2016 LTZ Suburban with the Max towing package.
Before the 2016 it was a 2007 LTZ with the towing package that I pulled it with.

Bought it brand new and love it. Been all over Texas.
I keep it at a covered storage place during the off season and we hit up the state parks and other places. I take it to the lease and leave it for the season.

I miss being in that trailer. Its just fun
Attached Images

powderburner is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 11:35 AM   #32
DTH
Four Point

Hunt In: Leaseless :(

I love this thread, good info
DTH is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 11:54 AM   #33
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

I'm going to pass on some info for the new guy just getting their first tongue pull. We have had a couple pop ups and small bumper pulls over the years with our current Rockwood being the largest and heaviest. We purchased weight distribution bars and sway bar first thing. Ours weighs a little over 4K with a tongue weight of 500. I purchased the 1k bars because I thought bigger was better, right? Wrong! The trailer bucked and bounced all over the place making towing over 53mph scary as crud!!! We now have 600# bars and the ride is very smooth.

Two lessons learned on our first trip out, match your equipment as closely as you can to your rig and #2, be sure and inflate all tires properly and matching!!! Do this and it will be a breeze. Oh, and properly match your tow vehicle.

I hope this help someone. I white nuckled for over two hours before I realized we had a low tire (only 5#'s low. 45 instead of 50 on the trailer) and made a huge difference

Old 11-03-2016, 12:00 PM   #34
brrdnk
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman,TX & The "H" Some Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
We have a "What cigar", "what gun did you buy", and a "what beer", why not add a RV to the "what's"?

I know many of us own, have owned, or want to own a RV be it a pop-up or motor coach. Share your likes, dislikes of your model as well as places you love to go to and ones you won't return to.

We recently purchased a 2017 Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S and love it thus far though towing in high winds cause a great deal of white knuckling even at 55mph. We are now on a first name bases with our brown truck driver and should buy stock in Amazon! Many things to purchase in order to make the RV exactly what we want.

A couple weekends ago we went to Meridian State Park and hooked up with members of a R-Pod Owners group. We had a great time visiting and relaxing.

On the way back home just outside Marlin on Hwy 6 is a great little rest stop that we plan to "boondock" at in the future.

Lastly for now, here's what our floor plan is. Perfect for me, Robin, and our little pup.

Would anyone be interested in getting together sometime? Maybe have a little rally?

Sure we would love to meet have a TBH RV rally sometime. In
brrdnk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #35
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by brrdnk View Post
Sure we would love to meet have a TBH RV rally sometime. In

Sweet!

Another MUST purchase item is a mattress topper! We got this one and the difference is night and day.

Old 11-03-2016, 12:18 PM   #36
Big H
Six Point

Tagged for info
Big H is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 12:25 PM   #37
BrianL
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lamar, Dickens

I have gone from:

Tent to
small pop-up
big pop-up
Truck Camper
18 foot camper
28' camper
Truck camper

Last edited by BrianL; 11-03-2016 at 12:47 PM..
BrianL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 12:54 PM   #38
TexaRican
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
Sweet!

Another MUST purchase item is a mattress topper! We got this one and the difference is night and day.
I just went with full replacement. This thing is every bit as comfortable as my home serta icomfort which was 5 times the price.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
TexaRican is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 01:03 PM   #39
ren087
Eight Point

Hunt In: Lease-less

When I first started looking for my first "real" trailer, (had 2 at hunt camps that had to stay at hunt camps), I was sold on a model that had 2 separate bathrooms. I could not afford a trailer at the time nor could I get credit, but I knew what I wanted. After a few years and I was able to finally get a trailer, the manufacturer had stopped making them and the only new or used one I could find left was in Canada. I did everything I could to find a way to get that trailer but I could not work it out. Last year, the stars finally aligned and I was able to get a trailer. After much research, I decided on a 2015 Forest River Surveyor and I could not be happier. I have mainly taken it to Lake Livingston but for NYE last year, I drove to Missouri to spend a week with friends and it pulled like a dream. Even though there were some white knuckle times in the high winds and storms in OK and MO, everything worked out great. I am actually looking forward to a longer trip and seeing some parts of West Texas that I have always wanted to see. My buddy also talked be into a new truck prior to the trailer purchase, and I am glad I listened.
Attached Images

ren087 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 01:13 PM   #40
Swampa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

We got a 37' Crossroads Reserve this summer. It's got the bunk room in the back. The kids love it! I got a new phone and lost my pics of it but the layout is below

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swampa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 02:17 PM   #41
mastercraftka
Six Point

Hunt In: South Texas

Redwood Cypress
Attached Images

mastercraftka is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 05:34 PM   #42
deep n the heat
Eight Point

Hunt In: Barksdale

Here is our current one. It's for sale because the wife and kids are ready to upgrade again. Personally I think this one is about as nice as I need.
deep n the heat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 05:44 PM   #43
bakin7005
Eight Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma / San Saba Co.

Name:  CAMPER.jpg
Views: 3530
Size:  63.8 KB

Generous gift from my sis and BIL.
bakin7005 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 06:01 PM   #44
Rotney
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wherever I can

Nice rigs boys
Rotney is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 06:35 PM   #45
41Chevy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Canada, Mexico (One time only)

Started out with a 27 foot travel trailer.

Decided to go full time and got Fleetwood 40 footer.

Have been to all of the lower 48 states in the last 27 months.

Last edited by 41Chevy; 11-03-2016 at 06:42 PM..
41Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 07:15 PM   #46
Katch66
Ten Point

Hunt In: Anderson County

I am on my third 5th wheel. Started with a 25' Nomad, upgraded to a 32' Sabre, and then went to a 38' Sandpiper. It has all the room we could ever want. Traded for it mainly due to wanting a different floorplan. The Sandpiper has a rear living area with super slides on both sides. Really opens up a lot of room.
Katch66 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 08:00 PM   #47
Atfulldraw
Pope & Young

Hunt In: a high fence, southwest of DFW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41Chevy View Post
Started out with a 27 foot travel trailer.

Decided to go full time and got Fleetwood 40 footer.

Have been to all of the lower 48 states in the last 27 months.
Roughin' it!

Very nice coach!

How's the accessibility with the slides closed ?
Atfulldraw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-03-2016, 10:04 PM   #48
41Chevy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Canada, Mexico (One time only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atfulldraw View Post
Roughin' it!

Very nice coach!

How's the accessibility with the slides closed ?
Not bad can get all the way to the bedroom.
41Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-04-2016, 09:30 AM   #49
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakin7005 View Post
Attachment 822931

Generous gift from my sis and BIL.
That's awesome!
Old 11-04-2016, 10:17 AM   #50
dhillis
Ten Point

Hunt In: Aransas Pass, San Marcos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Fence View Post
Just picked up our new one 2 weeks ago. 28BHBE this is our second jayco jay flight and we have been very pleased with them
Quote:
Interior
Quote:
This was a must have for me. Large walk in shower and porcelain toilet
Quote:
Also had a second 15,000 btu put in. They got it to 56 degrees!
We bought almost the same trailer. We bought the 32BHDS. Looks almost the exact same with a few minor differences. The bunk is in a seperate bunk room and has a slide. Bunk room has 3 bunks, and can also sleep two more on the floor. Our Shower has a shower curtain. Wish it had the doors like yours though.
dhillis is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top